Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
The MP is fun don't get me wrong, I just see it as the selling point for people.
I don't agree with the MP being "just being thrown in" but the SP, Co-op > MP. I stated in the PS thread that I don't think Destiny could become my #1 FPS but I also haven't played with a squad and I don't think we've seen all the game modes, unless Crucible is just it. If they do the raids, boss fights right then I could still see myself sinking MP type hours into Destiny.

As of now, Ill be sticking to CoD for my MP fix. I'll be giving Halo a try as well.

Never played skyrim.

IMO it's like an FPS version on fantasy star online.

NOT AT ALL a bad thing.

Yes I see missions and side quests galore. Large bosses that take while teams to kill. 3 hour missions to fight a helmet :lol:.Could be epic if done right

I sunk so many hours into Phantasy Star Online...... my favorite game of all time still to this day....or maybe halo

I don't agree with the MP being "just being thrown in" but the SP, Co-op > MP. I stated in the PS thread that I don't think Destiny could become my #1 FPS but I also haven't played with a squad and I don't think we've seen all the game modes, unless Crucible is just it. If they do the raids, boss fights right then I could still see myself sinking MP type hours into Destiny.

As of now, Ill be sticking to CoD for my MP fix. I'll be giving Halo a try as well.

Exactly. I just think it's not the "let's run some games" type of FPS. It's an FPS rpg.

Still early though so time will tell

Last edited:
You can just go in there and tell them your receipt faded before you can enter.. they'll print you a new one

Just a couple things once you get to level 8.

I got bored but decided to search the map thoroughly. I found 30+ chests with enough glimmer to buy me a new ship and have a ton left over.

There are 5 gold chests hidden around the map. Getting all 5 gives you a new speeder bike.

There are dead ghosts laying around that are collectible. Don't do much for you now, but fun to search for. I think there are 40-50 in the beta. 

Just a couple things once you get to level 8.

I got bored but decided to search the map thoroughly. I found 30+ chests with enough glimmer to buy me a new ship and have a ton left over.

There are 5 gold chests hidden around the map. Getting all 5 gives you a new speeder bike.

There are dead ghosts laying around that are collectible. Don't do much for you now, but fun to search for. I think there are 40-50 in the beta. 
Need help finding chests. I only found like 1 man. 

I did devils layer with some randoms. We got to that big *** spider thing or whatever it is and all got dc'd :smh:

Would like to try with an actual party tho

The first is during the second mission and basically sitting on a desk on your way through a building. You can't miss it.

2nd is during the mission where you first encounter the wizard. Just a little further you fight through and come to a captain in a little building. If you jump on the roof of that building its there. There is also a mission that ends right at this point. During the countdown you have enough time to jump up.

3rd is in a cave in the canyon on your way to the coast/broken ship area.

4th is in the coast/broken ship area along the cliff wall. If you stick to the wall you can go out into the water. It's passed some bridge supports.

5th is under the big globe boss at the end of the Devil's Lair.

IGN has a video that is in the same order as mine. 

So you guys are liking the single player? I never tried for a code, but I'm kind if regretting it now. Is the "map" of the single player one big area (fallout/skyrim), or a bunch of small areas, like borderlands?

So you guys are liking the single player? I never tried for a code, but I'm kind if regretting it now. Is the "map" of the single player one big area (fallout/skyrim), or a bunch of small areas, like borderlands?

you have a hub world and you jump to planets. Sort of like your mass effects or dark souls

ok, I have 2 codes. anybody thats wants them Pm

Last edited:
I did devils layer with some randoms. We got to that big *** spider thing or whatever it is and all got dc'd
mean.gif

Would like to try with an actual party tho
Just finished it on Hard with a party of course. Looking at the achievement screen, it took us an hour lol. Man the music for the boss after the Spider is fire. I need it on my iPod lol. 

Last edited:
I don't think Ill be playing too much of the mp. Imo its not as twitchy as cod, but man, if you get seen first, its pretty much over

soooo...what class are you guys? im a hunter. I kinda want to try the warlock. 

but i bet Titan would be the safest lol

I can't wait to get home and play, putting in at least 6hrs tonight. Just a lvl 3 I need to try out this MP

Yeah, playing with randoms = you're alone
[COLOR=#red]
In Any Game...

Ever...[/COLOR]

Only game I can recall where DOLO could turn into a party was Halo3. If I got along with the other 3 players, those little 4 man groups could roll on for a long time
I also had that happen a few time with Red Dead Redempt.
But mostly yeah Random = Forever Alone

I don't think Ill be playing too much of the mp. Imo its not as twitchy as cod, but man, if you get seen first, its pretty much over

Question for those who are playing the Beta:

I read that at some point you can play special MP Crucibles where everyone can use there advanced upgrades and customizations.
Sort of a no-holds-barred thing. Which sounds amazing in my opinion

has anyone tried this or is it not available on the Beta ?

Back
Top Bottom