Come at me, papis
devil.gif

My angus is peppered
laugh.gif
NO

Last edited:
Cod is still trash though :pimp:

Saul goodman :nthat:

CoD isnt for everyone. Just a game I happen to love, just like y'all happen to love halo.

Anyways...

has anyone actually played crimson dragon or strike suit zero? :lol:

I've never seen anyone on my friends list playing those games

I'll try them cuz the price will be right, but even the screenshots looks :x

YES I DID. I WASN'T PLAYING ANYTHING BUT MLG WITH BR START OTHERWISE I'M VOTING FOR SOMETHING ELSE OR QUITTING OUT. THE OTHER WEAPONS WERE TRASH TO ME BESIDES ROCKETS AND SNIPER.

AND IN HALO 1, YOU ALWAYS HAD THAT PISTOL.

So in specialized matches you had them all the time :lol: ok. So basically you didn't play the whole game in terms of MP

Halo 1 pistol was broken but it also wasn't online so I for one didn't play the MP much

THERE WAS A BR START MLG PLAYLIST WHERE MY TEAM PRACTICED FOR MLG TOURNAMENTS. DIDN'T FEEL THE NEED TO PLAY ANYTHING ELSE FOR THE MOST PART.

And we're talking about the "highest" level of halo play that limits the number of "useful" weapons. Not everyone is an aspiring pro gamer.

I played nothing but the mlg playlist too and started with the br damb near every game :lol: was the most fun in my opinion. I don't aspire to be a pro gamer but the competitor in me doesn't want to lose :lol: and I tried hard every game. I still do but I'm not going full hardcore and using a monitor to play fps anymore

The fact that I'm a fan of destiny even though I wasn't a fan of Bungie's Halos proves that Destiny>>>Halo.

[COLOR=#red]ughhhh No. It doesn't.

But it seems like it will be a fun game.[/COLOR]

Wasnt able to get thru too much of the beta, but Destiny seems pretty fun. Didn't really like the MP thus far tho. Felt like my player was moving too slow for the size/layout of the map. Also, god dammit the vehicles were annoying as hell.

Exploration stuff seems cool tho. reminds me a LOT of borderlands.

Wasnt able to get thru too much of the beta, but Destiny seems pretty fun. Didn't really like the MP thus far tho. Felt like my player was moving too slow for the size/layout of the map. Also, god dammit the vehicles were annoying as hell.

Exploration stuff seems cool tho. reminds me a LOT of borderlands.
Once we see more maps and game modes MP should be more enjoyable. I did have fun but after a while the moon and venus map were getting old.. not that I wasn't having fun.. just the same map over and over can get a little boring.. there were times when I ran the moon like 10 straight 
mean.gif
 co-op should be great in the full game though.. my body is ready, this will easily hold me over til MCC

They also need to come up with a better party system. While in the central hub you should be able to talk to people and party up from there

Destiny aint my cup of tea, I thought the beta was boring

Whens the next game convention? waiting on that QB info

I'm just hoping for a FF XV and/or a Type-0 HD release date this year at TGS.

from what i played on destiny its cool. i think i like borderlands better but ill end up getting it just because.

Anyone had to adjust their nat settings?

Everytime I loaded up the destiny beta, it would say your nat is strict, may lessen online experience.

Back
Top Bottom