Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I just got a message on xbox live about signing up for this EA subscription.
Considering it since I don't own any EA products for the xbox one.

EA should've made this start with FIFA 15 followed by Madden 15 and so on. Who wants to play last years titles when a new one comes out in less than 2 months?

EA should've made this start with FIFA 15 followed by Madden 15 and so on. Who wants to play last years titles when a new one comes out in less than 2 months?

It's probably an intentional lag so that it doesn't conflict with current or new game sales. The $30 a year would cost them significant huge large super etc.
instead of $120 for madden and FIFA people would be getting them for $30 total with additional free games.

I'm assuming theres going to be some lag with the way they add games to ea access, hopefully 3 months after release but I can see it being longer.

I signed up for a year, $2.50 a month to play madden, battlefield, and fifa was a no brainer for me.

Yeah you won't be seeing the latest madden until sometime next year. But you can look forward to UFC, PvZ need for speed and whatever downloadable games they release coming out in the next few months.

Plus battlefield just got some new DLC. If you own the disc, you could go trade it in for more than $5

Anyone else excited for Metro redux? Total remaster of Metro 2033 and Last Light, including gameplay tweaks and all DLC, for 50 bucks. Only game I really hyped for thats near other than Minecraft 
laugh.gif

Anyone else excited for Metro redux? Total remaster of Metro 2033 and Last Light, including gameplay tweaks and all DLC, for 50 bucks. Only game I really hyped for thats near other than Minecraft :lol:

Yup, i think it was the best FPS of last gen and extremely underrated.

yall think I can walk in and bs my way into getting a limited edition destiny for xbox one........

Last edited:
There has to be some available somewhere. Try stores off the beaten path. Target and Walmart usually work for me when the other more popular stores are out. 

yall think I can walk in and bs my way into getting a limited edition destiny for xbox one........

Game stop is still letting u get the digital version of the limited edition.. so its all the content.. $35 more so its $95

I actually just got back from transferring my normal copy to the digital limited and transferring my CoD to Atlas Pro edition.

Cant wait to see what type of limited edition M$ is gonna do with Halo MCC :nerd: (hopefully its not a special console.. but i have a feeling it will be :rolleyes )

Very few games deserve to be remastered for the next gen, but this game is DEFINITELY NOT one of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom