Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Hey guys I have a question.. does xbox one and xbox 360 use the same live platform? Like do players using 360 have the capability of playing xbox 1 players live. thanks
Nope, but they can send messages back/forth.

Hey guys I have a question.. does xbox one and xbox 360 use the same live platform? Like do players using 360 have the capability of playing xbox 1 players live. thanks
They cannot, we can see each other online and send messages(not voice messages) to each other but thats about it.

Some games do allow you to go back and forth between the same game on both systems, call of duty ghosts is one that allowed that.

Some games do allow you to go back and forth between the same game on both systems, call of duty ghosts is one that allowed that.
To my knowledge, all games with multiplayer allow you do that(progress your online profile) since your online profile is the same, regardless of the system you're using it on.

$ony allows the same thing.

Cross platform playing, no (currently).

There is a game that is being developed to release on xbox one that will support cross platform gameplay... but its a lame arcade game called "Happy Wars"
info: http://xboxonedaily.com/2014/06/happy-wars-coming-to-xbox-one/

Your same live account will work on both systems

You see who's online on both systems (if you're on 360 and someone is online on xbox one it wont tell you the specifics i.e. game being played, it will only tell you "Xbox One")

You can also message (text) between platforms

Furthermore, with games that "link" an account to your gamer tag, and save that account to a server rather than your console, allow you to "share" that data between consoles. Games like Call of Duty Ghosts, BF4, PvZ currently do this and it is becoming the standard.

Last edited:

To my knowledge, all games with multiplayer allow you do that(progress your online profile) since your online profile is the same, regardless of the system you're using it on.

only within the last couple years...

I.e. when i moved from black ops 2 form ps3 :x to the xbox 360 :pimp:, I had to restart all my progression.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Just speaking on the games I know about but as an example sports games like nba 2k14 which has an online profile doesn't let you access your profile between both consoles.

It treats current gen and next gen profiles like they are 2 seperate games.

only within the last couple years...

I.e. when i moved from black ops 2 form ps3
sick.gif
to the xbox 360
pimp.gif
, I had to restart all my progression.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I restarted my progression ten times.

1200x.jpg

[COLOR=#red]I tried downloading Madden before I left for work... it wasn't there. bah.

And we still don't have a way to download while we are away from our xbox, do we?
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I tried downloading Madden before I left for work... it wasn't there. bah.

And we still don't have a way to download while we are away from our xbox, do we?
[/COLOR]

When you go to the Vault in EA Access Hub you have to change the filter to ALL GAMES. Then you will see it.

[/COLOR]

When you go to the Vault in EA Access Hub you have to change the filter to ALL GAMES. Then you will see it.
[COLOR=#red]
Yea I know. But when I looked for it, it was 7:30 am. Apparently it released at 9 am.

Ah damn... well at least it's coming. Thanks iyen.[/COLOR]

19 more days till destiny

:wow:

[COLOR=#red]I know right?! Man! You, Beejus and Me have to get some more run in. Lookin forward to it. [/COLOR]

I got u bruh... I think i saw ur GT pop up playing fifa?

I was like AAAYYEEEE dats homeboy I played destiny with :rofl:

:lol: :nthat:
[COLOR=#red]
Yup, sure was. I play '14 when it's vs. my boys. I waxed my brother 3-nill, 5-nill.
I usually play '13 because I am so far in my career I didn't want to start over.

Wish you could transfer careers man .
When '15 comes out I'll be done with both of the two. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]:lol:

just saw the COD gameplay trailer...

Soooooooooo COD up and made Titanfall with no Titans? That's excatly what it looks like to me. [/COLOR]

It is basically Titanfall running the Black Ops 2 skin from what youtubers that have played it said.

They also said this is the worst COD as far as quickscoping goes :smh: and you can even tell from the trailer and multiplayer reveal that quickscoping is looking extremely easy to pull off.

Just a heads up, you can pre download Madden 15 now. If you are an EA Access member then it's $53.99 as opposed to $59.99. It states that you cannot play until 12:01AM PST.

Back
Top Bottom