Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Anyone wanna give this a try tonight?

Farming for engrams, black wax idols, and silken codexes

Let me know... I should be on 7:30PST

Please be at least level 20
laugh.gif

Video:
This like 1 of the other videos u posted but he made the method smarter. I'm down. Ill wait for you. We will just need 1 more so you good @BLASTERCOMBO  

I hate that it's come to that to level up. Basically you do the strikes and pray you get something worth a damn at the end. If not, you've just wasted an hour :lol:

Last edited:
Somebody explain this Destiny to me.

Like I've played the first two missions and they are fun but it would be more fun if other people played.

Why do dudes jump in my game and do random **** that have nothing to do with the mission?

Also when I'm talking into my microphone can these dudes here me? Because they are on some other ****.

Somebody explain this Destiny to me.

Like I've played the first two missions and they are fun but it would be more fun if other people played.

Why do dudes jump in my game and do random **** that have nothing to do with the mission?

Also when I'm talking into my microphone can these dudes here me? Because they are on some other ****.
Add me. I will have people online for you to play with. If you aren't good tho they will kick u lol

Because destiny is an "MMO" but it's really not :lol:

They pushed for it but the way the game is set up makes it actually pretty closed and linear. Those random people show up and go away but I honestly can't explain how or why :lol:. Random maybe?

I've heard people compare this to WOW and all I could do was laugh.

This game has MMO elements but that's about it.

Can anyone explain to me if the kinect is worth buying when I get the Xbox One. I am planing on buying one soon. 
Some games it adds a little extra tweak on the controls. For example in bf4 while aiming if you lean your body to the side your aim will move to the side.

I've heard people compare this to WOW and all I could do was laugh.

People need to gauge things by comparison. I think WoW is a fair one. Not at all close to the depth, but the basic idea is very similar in terms of end game focuses.

I'd say it is even more similar to FFXIV, but not alot of people have played it.

People need to gauge things by comparison. I think WoW is a fair one. Not at all close to the depth, but the basic idea is very similar in terms of end game focuses.

I'd say it is even more similar to FFXIV, but not alot of people have played it.

Bruh, you could literally play wow for hours doing nothing but traveling. That game is HUGE. Destiny has everything made up for you in a neat little package.

I'm not saying destiny is a bad game but the world they've created for it is tiny. That FF comparison sounds about right. You can presumably venture off but ultimately you're gonna go the oath they laid out for you

White bone with Halo MCC and one year of live or Green transparent Xbone Halo MCC and one year of live my guess

aye if it's anything close to a MCC bundle and a white xb1 I'm in. :evil: If not will wait for the white ps4 solo w/o destiny :lol:

Last edited:
They aren't going to give away a year of live. Of anything, it'll be similar to the deal that they just had. Free game with console and bundles count. Also I think an mcc bundle is gonna happen. So you may be able to get SO bundle + cod for 399, or mcc bundle and Forza horizon for 399 etc

Back
Top Bottom