Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Ok guys, I have both a PS3 and an XBox 360 - I'm not a "fanboy" of either side, just looking for the best system. A couple things:

-I don't have any "platform" games I LOVE on PS (Turismo, Final Fantasy, etc.)
-I DO like the Xbox controller better (although the new PS4 ones look nice.)
-I DO love the Halo series and also think Titanfall looks crazy-cool.
-I obviously want the best graphics, and have read that PS4>XBO - true?
-I DON'T see myself fully needing all of the bells/whistles the XBO offers with the media stuff.
-Neither let you play old PS4/XBO games? Boo

As of now I'm leaning towards XBO, and realize I've come to a biased thread to ask - but just don't see why I should go PS4 all things considered? Thanks!

Last edited:
I knew I shouldnt have responded to dude. It was really just a play on what he was saying and not any salt thrown on the PS4.
This isn't the first time launch editions have had issues and sadly for us consumers it won't be the last.
Just seems like some dudes are more concerned about if the other guys are not having fun than actually having fun with his own system.

Also his thread is probably dead due to the fact most of the the people who bought the system are still at work

Ok guys, I have both a PS3 and an XBox 360 - I'm not a "fanboy" of either side, just looking for the best system. A couple things:

-I don't have any "platform" games I LOVE on PS (Turismo, Final Fantasy, etc.)
-I DO like the Xbox controller better (although the new PS4 ones look nice.)
-I DO love the Halo series and also think Titanfall looks crazy-cool.
-I obviously want the best graphics, and have read that PS4>XBO - true?
-I DON'T see myself fully needing all of the bells/whistles the XBO offers with the media stuff.
-Neither let you play old PS4/XBO games? Boo

As of now I'm leaning towards XBO, and realize I've come to a biased thread to ask - but just don't see why I should go PS4 all things considered? Thanks!

Sounds to me like you've already made your choice :lol:

The graphical discrepancies won't really matter since the games you're most excited for will only be on Xbox.

So what's the best release game for this? I got most of the games already for PS4. Ryse reviews say it's poor and repetitive.. so any recommendations? Dead Rising?

Sounds to me like you've already made your choice :lol:

The graphical discrepancies won't really matter since the games you're most excited for will only be on Xbox.

That's the thing, I'm just sitting here thinking - if I don't have any exclusives on PS that I love, is there any reason I'd want a PS4? Is the graphics thing even that noticeable?

Last edited:

Sounds to me like you've already made your choice
laugh.gif

Are they even that noticeable?
no

Any deals on M$ points/money cards ? :nerd:

Add Me: triplebeamin should running FIFA tonight

So what's the best release game for this? I got most of the games already for PS4. Ryse reviews say it's poor and repetitive.. so any recommendations? Dead Rising?

So far killer instinct , forza, and 2k14 feel like I goofed on ryse but I never liked dead rising series and don't care for ac

[COLOR=#red]Anyone having trouble transferring their Madden information from 360 to One? My Battlefield worked fine but not madden... anyone else?[/COLOR]

Ryse will be exchanged for AC4 when I go to GameStop tonight to pick up my games. I'm actually glad to be at work today bc if I was at home I'd be going crazy waiting for UPS to show up and dude never gets there till after 7.

SO AMAZON SHIPPED MY XBOX ONE VIA FEDEX WITHOUT SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION :lol:

TRIED TO CALL AND GET IT RE-ROUTED TO MY OFFICE, BUT THAT WAS A NO GO. TRIED TO DO HOLD FOR PICKUP AND THAT TOO WAS A NO GO THEN JUST GOT HIT WITH THE EXCEPTION LOL.

HELL IF IT GETS DELAYED ENOUGH, MAYBE I'LL BE HOME IN TIME FOR WHEN THE DRIVER ARRIVES

View media item 664813

Welp. Looks like the searching is done. Was able to place an order on Microsoftstore.com. I guess there was about a 15-30 minute window before they sold out.

Trading in 2K14 today I hate it, which game should I get? No sports game

leaning towards NFS, Battlefield, or Batman .. not really a gamer I just something to keep my interest :lol:

Help?

ANYONE WHO WATCHED THE LAUNCH LAST NIGHT, DID YOU GUYS THINK THE GUY TO GET THE FIRST XBOX ONE WAS EITHER EXTREMELY SLEEPY OR EXTREMELY HIGH? :lol:

THE MOST ENTERTAINING THING WAS THE GUY WHO HAD DAMN NEAR 1,000,000 GAMER SCORE. I WAS :wow:

Saw someone post they picked up from Target. Called my closest one, they said they had some. Got there and all of them were gone. They sent me to another store 4miles away with 16 in stock, i got there in under 15minutes, Get there, i see a family of Arab women leaving with carts full of Xbox's! go inside and theres 0 left.

The guy at the register told me another employee just messed up and sold the last 10 to Resellers. Look up and i see the two of the same Chicks from the first Target that actually had reserve cards, in line to grab more. 

Where the hell did all these Women resellers come from?

Back
Top Bottom