Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
just got a cheap xbox one off of cowboom.com. paid 230 shipped =) so what are the good games for the xbox one..=)

wait what? legit? brand new?

never heard of that site

it's owned by best buy and most of their stuff is used/refurbished/preowned and only sometimes new. Each product listing will have a pop up window with all the available units with their description of condition so i.e. can just be the console, or missing some accessories, etc with a satisfactory condition, etc. Right now cow boom is running a 20% off promo total purchase for most things on the site. But you have to be quick since a lot of people pounce on the cow boom when there's coupons.

Last edited:
thanks for the clarification. doesnt matter since ill be buying a brand new one for $20 soon :lol:

i only care about that halo :smokin

I've already got the digital copy preordered but I might have to find an early copy.
I'm damn near done with destiny after they ruined the raid with this last update.
What they do?

They now pick who gets teleported during the atheon portion of the raid randomly.
So basically you can no longer choose to send your best players. It doesn't affect the normal raid as much as it breaks the hard raid.

ordered my advanced warfare console last week. got the email a couple days ago for a $50 refund cause of that new promo. sup, fellas? 8) :pimp:

any deals on Xbox live going on right now? also need to get rid of my 360.

is that Microsoft stereo headset any good for fps games? found out my turtle beaches aren't compatible with the X1. :smh:
shoulda sent that 360 in for another hundo off b

i was gonna do that, but i figured i could get at least 150 on craigslist. what you think? might eem just sell it for 100 on cl.

I just ordered that Sunset Overdrive bundle yesterday and they announce a price drop today. FML 

microsoft should send you an email about a refund if you ordered through them. i ordered last week and got the email a couple days ago. they'll refund you on the 2nd.

Last edited:

I've already got the digital copy preordered but I might have to find an early copy.
I'm damn near done with destiny after they ruined the raid with this last update.
What they do?
They now pick who gets teleported during the atheon portion of the raid randomly.
So basically you can no longer choose to send your best players. It doesn't affect the normal raid as much as it breaks the hard raid.
It doesnt really break it. It makes the raid more challenging. Makes you think on your feet alot more.

You do need two 30's though or it is almost impossible.

ordered my advanced warfare console last week. got the email a couple days ago for a $50 refund cause of that new promo. sup, fellas?
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

any deals on Xbox live going on right now? also need to get rid of my 360.

is that Microsoft stereo headset any good for fps games? found out my turtle beaches aren't compatible with the X1.
mean.gif
shoulda sent that 360 in for another hundo off b
i was gonna do that, but i figured i could get at least 150 on craigslist. what you think? might eem just sell it for 100 on cl.
You're committed now b.. if you even thought about selling for a 100 should have just given it to m$ 
laugh.gif
 **** all the hassel going through craigslist and having to post and deal with flakers/lowballers and whatever else there is on craigslist.

Last edited:

What they do?

It doesnt really break it. It makes the raid more challenging. Makes you think on your feet alot more.

You do need two 30's though or it is almost impossible.

I'm all for a challenge but since this update the encounter has become very glitchy. Atheon teleporting 2 instead of 3 and having to manually send a third ourself by opening the portal. The relic shield has been allowing splash damage in and we've experienced succumbing to non existent oracles.

Never understood why the headset does t connect to the console the way the controllers do. It's like a built in flaw.

Back
Top Bottom