• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Great earbuds with mic on sale for $20

Amazon product ASIN B0018Z0NTY
jlab-jbuds-j4m-close-up-2-750x469.jpg

I've bought about 6 of these. I highly recommend these.

Make sure you select the version that says "with mic."

Damn didn't want to buy an Xbox but halo 2 has me thinking real hard about it ....do you guys recommend getting the one with the kinnect?

Last edited:
Blocking dudes on an online forum is so girly and petty IMO. Like in real life I would never dap you cuz you're a fraud but overall I don't really care cuz u just online. I'm actually not that mad you are 1 less person to tie up NDC when I buy authentic shoes. Keep up the good work Superb! Bring some more people with your cause!

I'm a fraud. How? I posted my inventory, I posted screenshot of advanced warfare, I posted my car and I posted a screenshot of my any account.

GTF out of here Mayne. What have you have you ever posted, o yea, a pair of authentic Jordans and a studio apartment and old neon car

By the way I'm feeling girly right now

BLOCKED

Check out the Halo 2 Anniversary Documentary on your XB1. It was on my homepage earlier. It's pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Check out the Halo 2 Anniversary Documentary on your XB1. It was on my homepage earlier. It's pretty awesome.
Microsoft put it on Twtich Tv too

I appreciate the offer, I already had it preordered but would have copped if I could have gotten it locally a couple days ago.  I was just shocked dudes were paying more than $20-$40 over retail to play cod early.
I should have Halo early but dont know if I would wanna play it in fear of getting banned
I wouldnt. MS bans people every time for Halo, not even worth it

Last edited:

Just a heads up on these. I'm currently using earbuds with a mic cause I have my Astros back up in the Bay. Real headphones have the mic right in front of your mouth, whereas these earbuds mics are a little lower so you're gonna have to speak up a little.

But you don't get game audio with these right just chat.
You get both game and chat audio.

With the headset adapter you can change the game audio-to-chat audio ratio.

So you can have just game audio, just chat audio, or both.
On the fence about buying a xbox1. Gimme some benefits besides FiOS app
xb1 pros:

Also my normal talking volume, is conversational. The mic was able to pick it up.

Also my normal talking volume is conversational. The mic was able to pick it up.
  • Regular updates that adds fan picked features to the console
  • multitasking
  • suspend/resume. You turn off your xb1, then turn it on the next day. You're back in the game exactly where left out.
  • non-gimmicky controller. The impulse triggers add little subtleties to games and the rubber lining on the thumbsticks adds some grip. Which enhance the experience.
  • It updates games/downloads purchases, even if the console is off.
  • smartglass app, it's basically xbox facebook
  • The OS makes everything easy to find and you can bookmark certain games/apps like the 360.
  • You can smoothly play games off of an external hdd.
  • ea access, pretty much game netflix
I tested the earbuds to see if I had to talk a lot louder than with a headest with an outer mic. I didn't find that I had to speak up any louder.I talked at normal volume. My mic still picked up my voice and the little voice icon was flashing.

Then I tested it in COD lobbies and with a couple nters. They heard me just fine while I talked normally without orienting the earbud's mic to be closer to my mouth.

Also my normal talking volume was conversational. The mic was able to pick it up.

Last edited:

have they posted video of people playing the original halo 2 multiplayer? dont care about anything else other than multiplayer

Dammit, I want an Xbox One for Halo.... and thats it....

Can't decide if its worth getting for Halo...

I kinda think it is. But it's always gonna be there and it's always going to be populated online.

Back
Top Bottom