Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Bout to download halo damn I'm exited I remember all the all nighter I pulled with that game[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Well I called up a local Gamestop and asked about the XBOX One Master Chief Collection bundle and they knew nothing about it and it wasn't showing in their system.

I googled it and this article says it's only releasing in Brazil and no plans yet for a US release:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/white-halo-master-chief-collection-xbox-one-bundle/1100-6422876/
Yup that is correct.

It was only 1 article showing it in brazil and brazil only.I def asked around 2 weeks ago before I before I bought my bundle.

Has anyone gotten Best Buy to price match costco's price of the Xbox One Assasins Creed Bundle of $334 ?

Has anyone gotten Best Buy to price match costco's price of the Xbox One Assasins Creed Bundle of $334 ?
Damn thats a good price and i know BB will match anything.

I had them matching amazon and got mad money off memory cards

Didn't even know the Nov Update was out 
laugh.gif

Joined the FH2 club. Didn't know we had so many NT'ers playing Forza. must be a bunch of lurkers joining or something.

p9jnaFy.png

Updated Bracket. Optic Halo has been eliminated and I'm not even surprised, theyre all crying about it too
laugh.gif
. I had STK winning this thing so I'm still good.

The biggest surprise of this thing is that Winners Bracket Final, no one could have predicted that, especially the fact that Str8 Rippin is playing so well.

Shout out to @iYen  for those pics

:lol: what are they even crying about?
EVERYTHING

I think it's funny we keep trying to make new top games when games like CS and CoD stay the same, and stay on top. We don't need new games..
— Eric Wrona (@EDWSnip3down)

November 9, 2014

This isn't even true :lol: :lol:

695f52ddf48d725432ad05f127147c24.png

575ba1618e9d5ecad3e942e3f94255eb.png

The spawns are kinda iffy though but its the first tourney of the game, with the default settings. Theyre just mad they lost. 

Last edited:
I already have a PS4, but haven't played my PS3 in forever so I think I'm gonna do the bestbuy trade in deal today and just get an Xbox one assassins creed bunduru for $200 after the trade in offer...then gonna sell the assassin creed codes, so it will be like $150 for an Xbox one...scoop up halo and forza and a random free game at target on Tuesday and I will be good to go :lol:....quick questions...does the Xbox one come with an hdmi and headset? Also do you have to buy a controller battery pack like it was on 360, or can you just charge the controller like on ps4? Thanks

Yes it comes with an hdmi and headset.

Yes you will need batteries after the ones in the controller die. You have two choices, buy rechargeable batteries or buy a play n charge kit. Kinda sucks but at least the batteries or play n charge last 10x longer than a ds4 charge.

Last edited:
Just got an XB1 from kohls for $297 shipped :smokin No kinect though

Xbone - $272 + Free Shipping - Kohl's #1
Kohls.com has 500GB Microsoft Xbox One Console on sale for $349.99 - 20% off promo code OCT20CC - $10 off promo code TAKE10VET = $271.99. Shipping is free.

Note: You must be signed into your account in order to add the product to cart.

Included in the bundle:
Console
Wireless controller
Headset
Power cord & supply
HDMI cable
Two ''AA'' batteries

So I'm not going to have any problems taking an opened copy of COD to Walmart on Tuesday and swapping it out for Halo with no receipt right?

I don't know if you can returned opened games.

Might go peep that b2g1 sale and get sunset.. Don't know what other games I'll want to play tho. Not interested in cod or anything else out.

Thinking about copping a monitor to game on all while using it as a 3rd monitor for my computer

Last edited:
I don't know if you can returned opened games.

Might go peep that b2g1 sale and get sunset.. Don't know what other games I'll want to play tho. Not interested in cod or anything else out.

Thinking about copping a monitor to game on all while using it as a 3rd monitor for my computer

I meant unopened, my fault. If its unopened I'm good right?

Back
Top Bottom