Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
wait so they gave you an additional $50 off? every store already has $50 off every system/bundle so they are $349 everywhere.
Yeah they gave me an additional $50 so it was $299.99 I thought in order to be eligible for the coupon I had to have the 250gb version of the 360 but I guess it doesn't matter. I might of got lucky, was making small talk with the lady who was scanning all my games and console and she slid me the coupon. Didn't want to ask questions so I just took it :lol:

wait so they gave you an additional $50 off? every store already has $50 off every system/bundle so they are $349 everywhere.
Yeah they gave me an additional $50 so it was $299.99 I thought in order to be eligible for the coupon I had to have the 250gb version of the 360 but I guess it doesn't matter. I might of got lucky, was making small talk with the lady who was scanning all my games and console and she slid me the coupon. Didn't want to ask questions so I just took it :lol:

It's not supposed to be $50... it's supposed to be $100 for the low end Xbox360's and PS3.

They give you $150 for the high end 360s and PS3 with the 250GB harddrives and the Elite black 360.

Unless I read what you wrote wrong or you're leaving out some info.

Bruh, I could write a book on how sprint ruins halo :smh:

But

We live in the "kinda the same" generation of gaming. Developers rather follow a set of "rules" all games now use, add minor changes, and call it a new game. It's no mystery why battle field, cod, destiny, and TF run very similar. Halo is just following that trend.

THA FU**?

DESTINY FEELS NOTHING LIKE COD, BATTLEFIELD, OR TF.

THE OTHER 3 ARE SIMILAR BUT DESTINY FEELS MORE LIKE HALO AND NOT LIKE THE TRADITIONAL MILITARY SHOOTER.

Regarding sprint in Halo..

Let's not forget that MLG added a bit of a speed increase in movement speed and increased damage to make the gameplay faster / more fluent. I feel that it was enough to make up for a lack of sprint. Sprint breaks Halo because it takes out the classic BR battle.. half the time when you find someone, one of you is sprinting, the other person already has a shot on them- the person who's sprinting automatically becomes the underdog in the BR battle and has to fight off a 1-0 shot battle. My 2cents I guess.

Honestly, unless 343 starts really working on keeping Halo fundamentally what it should be while still adding innovation, they're going to lose the original crowd and I wouldn't be surprised if MCC outsells H5..

It's like a band or a music artist. Innovation is good as long as you can still distinguish who it is immediately just by hearing their voice or the sounds of the instruments.. once that's gone, they're basically a completely different thing.

How much should I try and sell this Assassins Creed code for? 50? 40?
Both codes are going for $40 on gaf. It'd be hard to $50 since there no trade in value

Also there is a rumor that your shields don't charge while you are sprinting
Heard this too. Instead of trying to fix all the holes that sprint causes they should just take out sprint. Seriously.......
never

I DON'T MIND SPRINT AT ALL. REACH'S GOOFY GRAPHICS AND ANIMATIONS ALONG WITH HALO 4'S LOADOUTS WERE AWFUL.

THROW IN THE WORST ADDITION OF ALL TIME.

ARMOR ABILITIES.

HONESTLY, I WOULD HAPPY WITH HALO 5 BEING HALO 3.5 WITH ALL OF HALO 3'S GLORY.

THA FU**?

DESTINY FEELS NOTHING LIKE COD, BATTLEFIELD, OR TF.

THE OTHER 3 ARE SIMILAR BUT DESTINY FEELS MORE LIKE HALO AND NOT LIKE THE TRADITIONAL MILITARY SHOOTER.

I hear that from time to time but as a long time halo player I think destiny is more cod than halo by FAR. The only difference between cod and destiny (and I mean this semi loosely because obviously there are some blatant differences (powers for example)) is the speed of the game. Halo and destiny aren't even comparable imo.

Destiny PVP is garbage btw. Kinda even disrespectful to mention destiny with halo, cod, ect. Just sayin doe [emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]️

Last edited:
You know what's funny? Halo 4 is coming out again in MCC yet NOBODY is talking about it. Why is it? Shouldn't it be the best since it's the latest and greatest? Doesn't it offer more super cool powers and weapons? Yeah, guess none of that matters huh?

Regarding sprint in Halo..

Let's not forget that MLG added a bit of a speed increase in movement speed and increased damage to make the gameplay faster / more fluent. I feel that it was enough to make up for a lack of sprint. Sprint breaks Halo because it takes out the classic BR battle.. half the time when you find someone, one of you is sprinting, the other person already has a shot on them- the person who's sprinting automatically becomes the underdog in the BR battle and has to fight off a 1-0 shot battle. My 2cents I guess.

Honestly, unless 343 starts really working on keeping Halo fundamentally what it should be while still adding innovation, they're going to lose the original crowd and I wouldn't be surprised if MCC outsells H5..

It's like a band or a music artist. Innovation is good as long as you can still distinguish who it is immediately just by hearing their voice or the sounds of the instruments.. once that's gone, they're basically a completely different thing.
Movement speed, damage, and jump height got moved up in H3 MLG to make it closer to Halo 2. The H3 you moved much slower than 2, and the BR took longer to kill that was the reason behind it. 

How much should I try and sell this Assassins Creed code for? 50? 40?
Both codes are going for $40 on gaf. It'd be hard to $50 since there no trade in value

Also there is a rumor that your shields don't charge while you are sprinting
Heard this too. Instead of trying to fix all the holes that sprint causes they should just take out sprint. Seriously.......
never
I DON'T MIND SPRINT AT ALL. REACH'S GOOFY GRAPHICS AND ANIMATIONS ALONG WITH HALO 4'S LOADOUTS WERE AWFUL.

THROW IN THE WORST ADDITION OF ALL TIME.

ARMOR ABILITIES.

HONESTLY, I WOULD HAPPY WITH HALO 5 BEING HALO 3.5 WITH ALL OF HALO 3'S GLORY.
Sprint is the worst addition to Halo and it isnt even close. Sprint is horrendous

Last edited:
You know what's funny? Halo 4 is coming out again in MCC yet NOBODY is talking about it. Why is it? Shouldn't it be the best since it's the latest and greatest? Doesn't it offer more super cool powers and weapons? Yeah, guess none of that matters huh?
You are seething 
laugh.gif

I'll play the Halo 4 single player. That's about it. I wonder if I can track down the dudes from my Halo 2 clan. CTF was the GOAT.

Last edited:
hes right tho, halo 4 is terrible and im not even gonna bother playing halo 5. srs

The problem with sprint is you get a guys shields down or you get into a 1v1 BR battle and you lose that battle you can make a call out to your team mates that a player is one shot by yellow lift or something so your teammate either gets over their to finish/clean up the opponent or grenades the vicinity to kill/keep the shields down.

With sprint you get someone down to one shot or drop their shields they run and sprint away.

Another bad thing with it was in Reach, not 100% sure about this, you didn't have to wait to respawn you just instant respawn if you wanted to like COD so if you get into another 1v1 BR battle and win that battle then your opponent can instant respawn sprint back to your location quickly and kill you.

I'll give halo 5 a chance. Why not? Beta is included. If it's garbage I won't buy the game. I'll be in MCC till they take it offline.

As for halo 4, yes it's complete garbage but I will play the single player with friends for the achievements

Haha so I'm looking at my Halo 2 stats right now on bungie.net. On this same date 10 years ago I played 39 multiplayer sessions. Not sure if it was the day of, or the day after release. To be young man. I probably wouldn't play that many matches in a week now.

It's not supposed to be $50... it's supposed to be $100 for the low end Xbox360's and PS3.

They give you $150 for the high end 360s and PS3 with the 250GB harddrives and the Elite black 360.

It's not $100, Microsoft is doing the $100. A regular slim 4gb is only worth $51.00 trade in value at BB.

Only reason I'm talking about the promotion is that I think a few people had questions about whether or not you can trade in something other than the 250gb versions and still get the additional coupon for $50 off. In my case I got the coupon even though I didn't trade in a 250gb version.

It's not $100, Microsoft is doing the $100. A regular slim 4gb is only worth $51.00 trade in value at BB.

Only reason I'm talking about the promotion is that I think a few people had questions about whether or not you can trade in something other than the 250gb versions and still get the additional coupon for $50 off. In my case I got the coupon even though I didn't trade in a 250gb version.

ok but did you trade a system in or did they just give you the $50 free? :lol:

The problem with sprint is you get a guys shields down or you get into a 1v1 BR battle and you lose that battle you can make a call out to your team mates that a player is one shot by yellow lift or something so your teammate either gets over their to finish/clean up the opponent or grenades the vicinity to kill/keep the shields down.

With sprint you get someone down to one shot or drop their shields they run and sprint away.

Another bad thing with it was in Reach, not 100% sure about this, you didn't have to wait to respawn you just instant respawn if you wanted to like COD so if you get into another 1v1 BR battle and win that battle then your opponent can instant respawn sprint back to your location quickly and kill you.

Yes. Halo just worked. Everything about it made things fit. BUT once you take away one of those things the game starts to fall apart. You can add to the h1 formula, which is ALL what h2-h3 did and worked perfectly, OR you can remove and change things like reach and 4 did and ruin the game.

Halo 5 can either truly go back and add things to the OG formula and make a great game or you can contiue the cluster **** of halo 4

So I came back from work this morning to see the new update and find black flag installed and unity installing... My Xbox is from launch last year and I would never buy black flag let alone I was gonna buy unity when it came out... I was not charged either, soooooo this happen to anyone else?

So I came back from work this morning to see the new update and find black flag installed and unity installing... My Xbox is from launch last year and I would never buy black flag let alone I was gonna buy unity when it came out... I was not charged either, soooooo this happen to anyone else?
Bruh they were free lol ahahaha

but weird

I heard ryse was given for free with the sunset bundle but I never got it.

Last edited:

Bruh they were free lol ahahaha

but weird

I heard ryse was given for free with the sunset bundle but I never got it.
And I tried black flag to see if it worked and it does. Played the first mission... Only thing I've bought recently was CoD at Wal-Mart and I play warftame a lot /shrug

Back
Top Bottom