Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Some of the achievements I earned from Halo MCC last week  unlocked this morning for me.

How do you guys feel about playing last gen GTA V on your xboxone?

Much better than PS4 Users who cant transfer their online character...

Why do you ask? :nerd:

btw im amazed at how much grassier the grass looks in ps4 on GTA5! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Good lord that grass...
View media item 1266141
EDIT:

WOW This video is CRAZY!!! Look how much better the ps4 version looks in comparison to the "last gen" look of the xbox one... I cant believe I even thought about downloading GTA5 for free via game share...

Last edited:
Much better than PS4 Users who cant transfer their online character...

Why do you ask?
nerd.gif

btw im amazed at how much grassier the grass looks in ps4 on GTA5!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Good lord that grass...

EDIT:

WOW This video is CRAZY!!! Look how much better the ps4 version looks in comparison to the "last gen" look of the xbox one... I cant believe I even thought about downloading GTA5 for free via game share...
For a minute I couldn't tell if you were serious or not but then I seen who you were responding to and what you were responding to
laugh.gif

Never Alone trailer

Looks like a game i'd play for the low...

iYen and blakep267... looks like a game y'all might be interested in..

In terms of each console's year one exclusive features/games:

PS4 theme song:

XB1 theme song:

Last edited:

Anyone down to gameshare WWE 2K15 and split the price? I want to check it out, but not for $60..
You have to CONTINUALLY gameshare with someone you trust.

You're basically marrying your xb1. Your xb1 is the bride, the other person's acct is the groom, and you're the priest.

Once you stop gamesharing, you lose all your ....

Just like real divorce.

You have to CONTINUALLY gameshare with someone you trust.

You're basically marrying your xb1. Your xb1 is the bride, the other person's acct is the groom, and you're the priest.

Once you stop gamesharing, you lose all your ....

Just like real divorce.
Hold up, am I misunderstanding the way it works? As long as the original buyer doesn't delete it, we both keep it on our respective accounts, right? The second user just logs into the buyer's account, downloads it onto the HD, then logs back into their account and they have it. Am I wrong?

I still see why you'd wanna do it with someone you trust, but as long as they don't delete it and you change your password, what's there to lose?

Last edited:

Hold up, am I misunderstanding the way it works? As long as the original buyer doesn't delete it, we both keep it on our respective accounts, right? The second user just logs into the buyer's account, downloads it onto the HD, then logs back into their account and they have it. Am I wrong?

I still see why you'd wanna do it with someone you trust, but as long as they don't delete it and you change your password, what's there to lose?
I've only gameshared on the 360, so I was going off of that knowledge.

Here's a thread about gamesharing:

To lose? "Gamesharing" isn't actually gamesharing.

So earlier I had posted that I had been banned for what appeared to be profanity. However I had finally received and answer from the staff at microsoft and it turns to actually be from game sharing and downloading games from my brother's account. Below you will see a word for word messaged that I had received from the staff.

"This account was issued a temporary communications suspension due to inappropriate conduct on Xbox Live. The conduct that resulted in this suspension may include, but is not limited to:

• Buying, selling, or trading content or services that violate the Code of Conduct

• Buying, selling, sharing, borrowing, or transferring Xbox Live accounts

• Distributing defamatory, infringing, obscene, and/or illegal materials
Temporary communications suspensions are issued for the following durations. Severe violations of the Code of Conduct may result in a longer suspension for a first or second offense.
Code:
            -1st offense: 1 day suspension            -2nd offense: 7 day suspension            -3rd offense: 14 day suspension
During the suspension, the account will be unable to access any communication features on Xbox Live. This may include text messages, voice messages, Skype on Xbox One, video communications, Upload privileges, in-game chat, and parties. The suspension will also prevent the account from sending and receiving multiplayer invites through the party app on Xbox One. Xbox Live does not monitor Skype calls, but due to the nature of communications violations the suspension impacts all communication features. "

So let this be a warning to some of you guys out there that are game sharing with your friends as well!

I still don't get it. I've seen people in here say it works without any issues, and from the info I gathered in the reddit thread seems to work exactly the way I thought. What am I missing? Why would they suspend you for something that they allow? 

Repped for the info, I'm just confused.

Last edited:
@DJYoung08  You have a Scuf right? Do you love it? Do you have one of the ones where you can map buttons? How beneficial has that been for you if so?

I still don't get it. I've seen people in here say it works without any issues, and from the info I gathered in the reddit thread seems to work exactly the way I thought. What am I missing? Why would they suspend you for something that they allow? 

The type of gamesharing that m$ wanted to implement wasn't accepted.

People have found a workaround. That workaround isn't supported by m$.

I think what you want to do may work, but m$ keeps a log of all your sign-in locations.

Sometimes they'll even make you confirm your account, if you log on from somewhere you don't usually log-on from.

You can only gameshare with one "partner", so it should be someone you trust and would be willing to do it with often. If you gameshare with someone for WWE, and then try and gameshare with someone else for another game, your WWE would no longer be playable, and Microsoft would probably end up catching on with what you're doing. Technically, the kind of gameshare that many of us in this thread do (and the kind that you're trying to do) isn't allowed.

Back
Top Bottom