Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Halo should have stuck to what made halo great.

IDK how 343 could do that since they didn't create Halo.

But they had a top tier "template" to work from...

Treyarch and sledgehammer didnt create call of duty and they do a phenomenal job.

I'm sorry, but then people would complain that they wait 3 years to play the exact same game. Every Halo game has been different, dudes really need to get over them trying to evolve Halo

Since that has always been the case.

And Bungie did Reach, which was the template for H4. Soooooooo.............

Last edited:
never thought about going the monitor route but I'm intrigued 
I used one in college, it was just like a TV. I didn't know that it offered advantages over TVs for gaming purposes though. I just used it because I couldn't afford a TV :lol:.

Treyarch and sledgehammer didnt create call of duty and they do a phenomenal job.

I'm sorry, but then people would complain that they wait 3 years to play the exact same game. Every Halo game has been different, dudes really need to get over them trying to evolve Halo

Good and bad changes my friend. They can easily make changes to the game without completely ruining it. Thats what the issue is here, they are ruining the game to appease a crowd that quite frankly should have no say or input as to how this game plays.

There's been changes Yeah but they weren't ones that were universally hated. Even the jump from CE to 2 which was the most dramatic in the series was well received. No one wants the abilities and they just don't care.

They polled the website and 83% of people said they wanted sprint gone, and what do they do? Leave sprint in anyways and attempt to balance it when sprint in Halo can never be balanced because it totally breaks the game.

I sure as hell wouldn't complain, I know what I like, I like what I've been playing since 2001. I really wish they would have made their own game and done whatever to it and kept making Halo games into Halo games.

MCC is here though so it won't matter much to me once they fix everything

Last edited:

BUT REACH IS AWFUL ALONG WITH H4. DON'T CARE THAT BUNGIE DID REACH. IT IS STILL AN AWFUL HALO REGARDLESS IF 343 OR BUNGIE DEVELOPED IT.

What sensitivity do you guys use on Halo? I like it higher on COD but I think it's a little more beneficial to be at the bottom of the ladder in Halo.

There is no argument. Look at the drop off of players online for reach and 4. After a couple months the games died. Look at 2 and 3. The games were untouchable for a while

BUT REACH IS AWFUL ALONG WITH H4. DON'T CARE THAT BUNGIE DID REACH. IT IS STILL AN AWFUL HALO REGARDLESS IF 343 OR BUNGIE DEVELOPED IT.

My bad I wasn't clear.

When I brought up Reach I was attacking the argument that 343 should simply follow Bungie's lead, because they did with H4 (which followed the template Bungie put forth with Reach)

And that didn't work for H4.

I wasn't trying to defend the shortcomings of those game

-Antidope I'll response to you later brah. I gotta go take a final

Last edited:
Halo is doomed fellas, everyone aside from Anti must find something else to play :lol:

Gears is on the way tho :pimp:

Broke down and bought gta v, it seems sluggish compared to 360. and also the controls feel stiff and a little out of sync, is there a way to download the game to system to run smoother or does it automatically do it for xb1?

I don't think its doomed. I'll pick it up again when everything is fixed, which will most likely be before the beta 18 days from now. By everything I mean mostly the MP. All I need is fast matchmaking and even teams

I've been running MCC MP for a week or so now with no problems whatsoever. I do get dominated tho, like @DJYoung08 was saying. Not sure if its me being out of practice, or its just that the community is all REALLY hardcore fans. Probably a bit of both.

And I can't lie, I love halo 4. Been running it with my roommate on our 360s.

it wouldnt surprise me if ppl are having a hard time finding games at this point its mostly due to the small and declining player base.

Last edited:
well, it looks like the 360 has finally passed the Wii as the 2nd best selling console in the US history ( PS2 is first)

Back
Top Bottom