Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
this is some bull **** 
mean.gif

Sucks my nephew got batman 3 and can't play.
that's what sucks the worst.

i have no intentions of using my Xbox today, but the fact these idiots have nothing better to do on Xmas but ruin XBOX Live so all the kids getting consoles and/or games today can't play them, makes me quite angry

Ya I remember being hyped when I was a kid and couldn't wait to play. I feel bad for little man. I was going to let him play his games all day today but he can't for now :smh:

Please excuse me if I am pointing out the obvious but you can take your Xbox offline and continue to play your games as long as you've gone through the initial setup.

Please excuse me if I am pointing out the obvious but you can take your Xbox offline and continue to play your games as long as you've gone through the initial setup.
Most of the games and xbox's need the initial update patch before they can work properly.

Yeah but achievements don't unlock if you're not logged into XBL

Trying to watch Netflix with the family, and it's not working :smh:

WTF is going on???

Some wannabe hackers trying to Dos (Flood the system with multiple packets to override) the network, PSN and Xbox Live are both affected.

I hope some legal actions can be filed on these nerds if they can somehow find them.

Last edited:
Some wannabe hackers trying to Dos (Flood the system with multiple packets to override) the network, PSN and Xbox Live are both affected.

I hope some legal actions can be filed on these nerds if they can somehow find them.

These the god damn North Korean's again?

Finally a part of the Xbox one fam got the assassins creed bundle and the master chief collection but can't donwload black flag & unity right now since xbl is down smh

I still have AC codes :nerd: anybody wanna trade for both codes?

Might just drop them joints in here sometime if nobody wants to trade. :nerd:

In light of recent events:

xb1 users:Dwayne Johnson

ps4 users:Vin Diesel          

lKCEqeV.gif

are we gonna have a halo tournament? I know someone was trying to set one up because I need to brush up on my BR game :lol:

Back
Top Bottom