Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Copped the Bioshock Collection. Only played the first one so that's a great deal.
Kinda forgot how great the first one is. The atmosphere, gameplay, story, ... all perfect. :pimp:
Graphics are a lot better than I expected from seeing the trailers.
second is w/e. 3rd is good till you realize there no point in an of the powers but one but I liked the story

OPGqXnU.gif

Release the kraken

Copped the Bioshock Collection. Only played the first one so that's a great deal.
Kinda forgot how great the first one is. The atmosphere, gameplay, story, ... all perfect.
pimp.gif

Graphics are a lot better than I expected from seeing the trailers.
All these collections will probably get copped on sale for ~$30 i.e. BioShock, AC, Dead Rising etc.

I never played BioShock 2 or finished AC Revelations. I've never played any Dead Rising game so there's plenty of value there for me in these collections.
I had a gift card for Walmart so I ended up getting this for $20. I've seen a bunch of streams and it looks plenty fun to me. Figure it'll be something different.
From the streams and reviews I've seen, $20 seems like a fair price for this game. That said, this game is a no-brainer for GwG within the next year.

Finally Finished Dragon Age Inquisition.

5/5

Similar to TW3 with less engaging quests/combat.

Still deserving of goty 2014, if we leave Forza Horizon 2 out of the equation.

woof...Id give DA:I a generous 3/5 at best
Tedious gameplay, and I hated just about every single character, including my own.
Each time Id choose his dialogue he'd say some version of it that was extra frail and sounded stupid
DA:I really made me worried for the future of Mass Effect

TW3 was leaps and bounds superior in every single way

Looking back at 2014, that was a real weak year due to new consoles. Id probably give GOTY too Shadows/Morder or even Destiny (barf)

woof...Id give DA:I a generous 3/5 at best
Tedious gameplay, and I hated just about every single character, including my own.
Each time Id choose his dialogue he'd say some version of it that was extra frail and sounded stupid
DA:I really made me worried for the future of Mass Effect

TW3 was leaps and bounds superior in every single way

Looking back at 2014, that was a real weak year due to new consoles. Id probably give GOTY too Shadows/Morder or even Destiny (barf)
I rated it as if TW3 didn't exist. You're right tw3 blows dai out of the water, but during 2014 dai was the most awarded game. 

Tw3 stole its cookies.

I understand. The dialogue tree was a bit distracting at times. 

Speaking of which, I saw this article a while ago.
 Mass Effect Andromeda Development Team Took Feedback For Dragon Age Inquisition’s Quests Into Account

“We learned that there were some quests in Dragon Age  that didn’t resonate and were kind of flat – fetch quests and stuff,” said Bioware’s Aaryn Flynn. “The nice thing is, you take those lessons, you package them all up, and you talk to the Mass Effect  team and say, ‘These are the things you should do, these are the things you shouldn’t do.’ And the Mass Effect  team get the pencils out and they build all that into it.”

I rated it as if TW3 didn't exist. You're right tw3 blows dai out of the water, but during 2014 dai was the most awarded game. 
Tw3 stole its cookies.
I understand. The dialogue tree was a bit distracting at times. 
Speaking of which, I saw this article a while ago.

Mass Effect Andromeda Development Team Took Feedback For Dragon Age Inquisition’s Quests Into Account

“We learned that there were some quests in Dragon Age that didn’t resonate and were kind of flat – fetch quests and stuff,” said Bioware’s Aaryn Flynn. “The nice thing is, you take those lessons, you package them all up, and you talk to the Mass Effect team and say, ‘These are the things you should do, these are the things you shouldn’t do.’ And the Mass Effect team get the pencils out and they build all that into it.”

Very true about TW3 coming after. Although I disliked DAI from the jump
Which was extra surprising because I absolutely loved ME:1, and felt that ME had arguably the best dialogue tree Ive ever played.

Last edited:
Seeing all this TW3 praise makes me wish I had the time to sit and invest in it. The game is just so dense, I feel like I need a good solid week off of work where I play nothing but TW3.

Seeing all this TW3 praise makes me wish I had the time to sit and invest in it. The game is just so dense, I feel like I need a good solid week off of work where I play nothing but TW3.
I've not done this, but maybe this is an option for you. I assume you already tw3. Cop the hearts of stone dlc. It's only 10hr. They give you a lvl 32 character and i don't think you need to play the main game, story wise.

Then again cyberpunk 2077 is around the coner, so it's like what's the point. Which will probably be more dense than tw3, according "more devs working on it."

I've not done this, but maybe this is an option for you. I assume you already tw3. Cop the hearts of stone dlc. It's only 10hr. They give you a lvl 32 character and i don't think you need to play the main game, story wise.

Then again cyberpunk 2077 is around the coner, so it's like what's the point. Which will probably be more dense than tw3, according "more devs working on it."
I wish I could but I'm the type of player who has to play the main content first before I can dive into DLC.

I don't think we'll be seeing Cyberpunk until 2018 at the earliest.

Anybody able to provide help with game sharing?
I signed in my profile on my buddys xbox and when I went to 'My Games&Apps' to find my games, it still showed all of his and none of mine. Any help?

Anybody able to provide help with game sharing?
I signed in my profile on my buddys xbox and when I went to 'My Games&Apps' to find my games, it still showed all of his and none of mine. Any help?
You're on his actual Xbox? Or on your Xbox, but it's set as his home Xbox?

If it's the first option, you should be seeing his games since it's reading his hard drive. But you should still see the games available to install.

If it's the second option, you might've done something wrong when doing the gameshare setup process.

Last edited:

If it's the first option, you should be seeing his games since it's reading his hard drive. But you should still see the games available to install.

If it's the second option, you might've done something wrong when doing the gameshare setup process.

I logged in onto his Xbox at his house (my xbox at my house is set to home) because I wanted to play him in Madden, but when I went through every option "games/apps/ready to install" none of my stuff appeared.

I logged in onto his Xbox at his house (my xbox at my house is set to home) because I wanted to play him in Madden, but when I went through every option "games/apps/ready to install" none of my stuff appeared.
Not sure if I understand how you have it set up..

On your Xbox (the one at your house), you signed into his gamertag and set it as his home Xbox?

Then on his Xbox (the one at his house that you're using now), you signed into your gamertag and set it as your home Xbox?

That's how it's supposed to be.

Last edited:

On your Xbox (the one at your house), you signed into his gamertag and set it as his home Xbox?

Then on his Xbox (the one at his house that you're using now), you signed into your gamertag and set it as your home Xbox?

Ah ok, so I never did Step 1. Only step 2 is complete.
Appreciate the help! Never knew we had to swap 'home xbox' for it to work.

So after the 'home xbox' swap, everything I buy from now on will appear on his xbox under his gamertag and vice versa?
No saved data issues or nothing

Last edited:

Ah ok, so I never did Step 1. Only step 2 is complete.
Appreciate the help! Never knew we had to swap 'home xbox' for it to work.
Word, it's pretty much opposite of the "real life" Xbox situation :lol:. The Xbox at your house is his, and the Xbox at his house is yours.

But don't forget, after you set the home Xboxes, you sign back in to your own profiles. So technically you'll be playing on "his" Xbox, and vice-versa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom