Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Since 2017 seems to be the year fighting games make their return.

Do it.
nerd.gif

^^^
The first two Def Jam games were :smokin

Halo 3 Anniversary is coming out fall 2017, too. The same dude that leaked MCC and some H5 info said it's being worked on right now and will be 'repackaged with MCC'. Whatever that means.

^^^

Halo 3 Anniversary is coming out fall 2017, too. The same dude that leaked MCC and some H5 info said it's being worked on right now and will be 'repackaged with MCC'. Whatever that means.
See now to me that means one of two things.

A. They add it to the existing MCC for free/reduced price. They aren't doing that. Not enough money on the table doing this and that's priority number one over there.

B. They fix MCC and then release it again. Lol they're definitely not doing this. That would mean they'd have to admit it was broken and has been for two years.

The more likely scenario is if H3A even happens it gets packaged into H6 and we have to pay 90$ for it. Then they get to operate under the guise of fan service while also getting a boost in sales from the H3 kids and the people who weren't going to buy H6 to begin with but are now incentivised to.

Last edited:
Halo 6 is supposed to be the finale right? H5 was so bad that I wasn't gonna cop H6. But if it's the end of the story (for now) I may have to grab it.

^^^

See now to me that means one of two things.

A. They add it to the existing MCC for free/reduced price. They aren't doing that. Not enough money on the table doing this and that's priority number one over there.

B. They fix MCC and then release it again. Lol they're definitely not doing this. That would mean they'd have to admit it was broken and has been for two years.

The more likely scenario is if H3A even happens it gets packaged into H6 and we have to pay 90$ for it. Then they get to operate under the guise of fan service while also getting a boost in sales from the H3 kids and the people who weren't going to buy H6 to begin with but are now incentivised to.
eh, I don't think that's the best. Also halo 6 isn't coming until 2018. 343 has already said it takes about 3 years to make a mainline halo game. What you are likely to see is a halo 3 remastered campaign and halo 5 multiplayer with halo 3 maps this fall in time for the Scorpio

So nothing of value. A remaster of the best looking Halo game still to this day doesn't add much value at all.

They'd be much better off going the multiplayer route, and H3s campaign is by far the worst of the OGs. It's the shortest and comically easy.

Last edited:
About to go cop a game because I'm bored,better single player experience BF1 or COD IW? I don't play online so that's no concern.

About to go cop a game because I'm bored,better single player experience BF1 or COD IW? I don't play online so that's no concern.
having played both I think IW is the better one if you're looking for a good single player experience. BF1 is okay but way too short to recommend for just the campaign alone

WHILE WAITING ON THE SCREEN TO ARRIVE, I TESTED THE PROJECTOR...GONNA BE AWESOME :pimp:

DON'T MIND THE UNCENTERED IMAGE. WAS EXCITED TO GET IT ALL SET UP AND TESTED :lol:

PERFORMANCE IN THE DAYTIME AND WITH EXTERNAL LIGHT SOURCES IS ACTUALLY NOT BAD AT ALL. THE LIGHTS IN MY KITCHEN BEHIND ME, WERE ON IN THE PICS AND IT STILL LOOKS PRETTY GOOD. PICTURE WITH ALL THE LIGHTS OFF IS AMAZING. SHOULD GET EVEN BETTER PERFORMANCE WHEN IT HITS A SCREEN INSTEAD OF MY TEXTURED/BEIGE WALL. SCREEN SIZE IN THE PIC IS APPROXIMATELY 130", DWARFS THE 65" TV I HAVE NOW :lol: .

THE BIGGEST UNKNOWN WHEN I WAS SETTING UP WERE THE WIRELESS HDMI TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVERS. i WAS EXPECTING LOSS OF QUALITY AND LAG BUT I CAN NOT DETECT NEITHER. FIRED UP A GAME OF HALO 5 AND IT PLAYED NO DIFFERENTLY THAN IF THE HDMI INPUTS WERE HARDWIRED.

I'M PLANNING TO HAVE THE SCREEN DROP DOWN IN FRONT OF THE TV AND GO BACK UP WHEN NOT IN USE. CAN'T WAIT TO GET FINAL FANTASY 15 GOING ON THIS. :pimp:

project1.jpg

project2.jpg

damn i need to play 2k on something like that tho lol 

i wouldn't have to sit so damn close to my TV as i am now and i play on like a 37. 

Looks crisp for sure tho 

WHILE WAITING ON THE SCREEN TO ARRIVE, I TESTED THE PROJECTOR...GONNA BE AWESOME :pimp:

DON'T MIND THE UNCENTERED IMAGE. WAS EXCITED TO GET IT ALL SET UP AND TESTED :lol:

PERFORMANCE IN THE DAYTIME AND WITH EXTERNAL LIGHT SOURCES IS ACTUALLY NOT BAD AT ALL. THE LIGHTS IN MY KITCHEN BEHIND ME, WERE ON IN THE PICS AND IT STILL LOOKS PRETTY GOOD. PICTURE WITH ALL THE LIGHTS OFF IS AMAZING. SHOULD GET EVEN BETTER PERFORMANCE WHEN IT HITS A SCREEN INSTEAD OF MY TEXTURED/BEIGE WALL. SCREEN SIZE IN THE PIC IS APPROXIMATELY 130", DWARFS THE 65" TV I HAVE NOW :lol: .

THE BIGGEST UNKNOWN WHEN I WAS SETTING UP WERE THE WIRELESS HDMI TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVERS. i WAS EXPECTING LOSS OF QUALITY AND LAG BUT I CAN NOT DETECT NEITHER. FIRED UP A GAME OF HALO 5 AND IT PLAYED NO DIFFERENTLY THAN IF THE HDMI INPUTS WERE HARDWIRED.

I'M PLANNING TO HAVE THE SCREEN DROP DOWN IN FRONT OF THE TV AND GO BACK UP WHEN NOT IN USE. CAN'T WAIT TO GET FINAL FANTASY 15 GOING ON THIS. :pimp:

Well done... What are you looking at as far as total cost for the project? :pimp:

also -
1. I see that lower case "i"... you fraud

2. A setup like this would be SO LIT to play something like MvC 3 with a few of the homies with a few boxes of pizza :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom