Super Mario 128
Pikmin 4
Borderlands 3
Star Wars not-Battlefront game
Bully Sequel
nerd.gif

Far cry 5- once again, obviously. its a UBI staple

Skate 4- not happening
last of us 2- nope. ND just released UC4 this year.
Super mario 128- Nope

Shadow of mordor 2- 50/50. its been over 2 years without being a properly announced sequel

Rocketed_ nope. Released batman in 2015. game development isn't that fast
 WB Games Teasing Major Game Announcement - Possible Shadow of Mordor 2 or New Batman Title

http://www.game-debate.com/news/222...ssible-shadow-of-mordor-2-or-new-batman-title

Warner Bros Games is teasing a major new game announcement for March 8th, 2017

Damn Xbox isn't connecting to my internet now. So far I've read I need to send it in for repair smh. This sucks.

Wildlands looking like a great successor to the division...

More trash. More trash. We get it... let's stop terrorists and save the world.

Come on. Do better.

Cool.

Is the division a good game? I don't care about numbers do you play the division? Game is trash.

Get outta here, what does that prove? That expectations were high and when people played it the game was a flop.. is a flop. Make valid points, there most likely won't even be a year two to this game.

It gets updated so constantly and so fast that I'm not even sure the people playing it realize what the hell is going on anymore. Lol this game was horrible at release and currently sits 24th on Xbox ones played games list... NBA 2k16 is ahead of it. Let that sink in.

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="/t/568750/official-xbox-one-won-thread-final-fantasy-15-out-now-new-giveaway-now-live/55590#post_27482199"]
 Would Be Posted by Ubisoft 

Wildlands looking like a great successor to the division...

More trash. More trash. We get it... let's stop terrorists and save the world.

Come on. Do better.
[/quote]

Division isn't close to as good as Destiny is who cares :lol:

Cool.

Is the division a good game? I don't care about numbers do you play the division? Game is trash.

Get outta here, what does that prove? That expectations were high and when people played it the game was a flop.. is a flop. Make valid points, there most likely won't even be a year two to this game.

It gets updated so constantly and so fast that I'm not even sure the people playing it realize what the hell is going on anymore. Lol this game was horrible at release and currently sits 24th on Xbox ones played games list... NBA 2k16 is ahead of it. Let that sink in.
I recopped the division on pc, so I'll let you know later. 

I got about 2hr in from the free trial, so I copped.

I put in about 20h into Destiny, so maybe 20hr will be my stopping point for the division too.

From ubi's perspective, their game selling is the most important aspect. End of the day, that's all that matters. 

I'm just disappointed with the downgrade from Ubi's games. Those E3 previews were amazing but once the games came out they were disappointing. The games look good but from what they could've been to what they are now is so different.

Cool.

I recopped the division on pc, so I'll let you know later. 
I got about 2hr in from the free trial, so I copped.
I put in about 20h into Destiny, so maybe 20hr will be my stopping point for the division too.

From ubi's perspective, their game selling is the most important aspect. End of the day, that's all that matters. 

Thats all that matters to Ubisoft at the end of the day. Not sure why that should be the case for any gamers.

Thats all that matters to Ubisoft at the end of the day. Not sure why that should be the case for any gamers.
Ubi, EA, Act.

We should all know how they get down at this point.

Unless you're hurting their paper, they're not listening to you.

Ubi, EA, Act.
We should all know how they get down at this point.
Unless you're hurting their paper, they're not listening to you.

That's true, until someone comes along and actually does one of these games and does them really well from the jump.

I'm surprised Hideo hasn't touched these yet... but it's like the 2K complex. Keep putting out mediocre games when you have none or very little competition and keep dragging along

Back
Top Bottom