• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I don't know if I should cop tekken 7 or injustice 2

Both of them requires a decent amount of memorization as far as combos go but tekken is a lot more forgiving than injustice, injustice is like mortal kombat but it's not mortal kombat... if that makes sense.. both are gonna require a decent amount of practice because when you go online you'll get washed by mediocre players

Did you pick any of em up? I'm leaning towards tekken cuz I'm hearing really good things about it. But I heard injustice has crazy replay value on it.

Did you pick any of em up? I'm leaning towards tekken cuz I'm hearing really good things about it. But I heard injustice has crazy replay value on it.
i have injustice 2 and I've been enjoying my time with it. Imo injustice is a really good fighter game if you are a casual player because it's easy to get into but still has some level of mastery to it. The single player story is great too as well as the single player content with the multiverse events (think towers from MK). The gear system isn't bad either which I was worried about but it's a rewarding system overall. It mostly comes down to your preference of where you enjoy MK or Tekken style of fighting

Dam I might grab injustice then cuz I'm a big fan of the whole getting new gear idea. Makes something to play for you.
yeah it's pretty fun and has kept me interested in playing offline rather than online.

Injustice 2 players online :smh:
some of those players can be too much when it comes to online. Plenty of people constantly trying to zone you out but when you are able to beat one :pimp:

yeah it's pretty fun and has kept me interested in playing offline rather than online.
some of those players can be too much when it comes to online. Plenty of people constantly trying to zone you out but when you are able to beat one :pimp:

I swore i was nice with Harley. Went online got smacked 3 times in a row. :smh: back to practice i went :lol:

I don't find online to be that hard. After your first few matches, you aren't going to be placed against people you can't beat. Most people have similar records or ratio of w/l as I do. I wanna say ranked I am 10/11 and player matches I'm 26/25

But that's also because often times people only play with their best character, while I like trying out a bunch of different people. I'll bring a lvl 5 cat woman to fight your lvl 20 Batman etc

I actually don't have any lvl 20 characters. But I have like 7-8 lvl 10 people that I rotate with

Dam I might grab injustice then cuz I'm a big fan of the whole getting new gear idea. Makes something to play for you.

I only zone people out when I know that's what they are trying to do. If you pick green arrow or Darkseid and want to just chip damage me all game, then I'll choose Aquaman and zone you out. I find Aquaman to be superior when it comes to that as he can throw the trident and also do the tentacle slam

If somebody wants to rushdown etc I'll usually choose a matching character

I don't find online to be that hard. After your first few matches, you aren't going to be placed against people you can't beat. Most people have similar records or ratio of w/l as I do. I wanna say ranked I am 10/11 and player matches I'm 26/25

But that's also because often times people only play with their best character, while I like trying out a bunch of different people. I'll bring a lvl 5 cat woman to fight your lvl 20 Batman etc

I actually don't have any lvl 20 characters. But I have like 7-8 lvl 10 people that I rotate with
I only zone people out when I know that's what they are trying to do. If you pick green arrow or Darkseid and want to just chip damage me all game, then I'll choose Aquaman and zone you out. I find Aquaman to be superior when it comes to that as he can throw the trident and also do the tentacle slam

If somebody wants to rushdown etc I'll usually choose a matching character

Yeah i kept getting zoned out by green lantern :smh:

^ you gotta give them their own medicine. This game has a strong emphasis on zoning. Either you meter burn roll all the time or choose a zoning character to go against them

Just recently picked up Rainbow Six Siege...

Definitely different from the call of duty and battlefield shooters.

I'm dying so fast and I feel like I can't kill anyone lol

Any tips for a someone that just got this game?

Just recently picked up Rainbow Six Siege...

Definitely different from the call of duty and battlefield shooters.

I'm dying so fast and I feel like I can't kill anyone lol

Any tips for a someone that just got this game?

I wouldn't hop into ranked or multiplayer just yet. I would start off by finishing the situations list and then go to terrorist hunt in normal mode. That'll give you a feel of the maps and weapons.

DBkdptnXkAIwgDJ.jpg:large

DBkebkmWAAA2c5i.jpg:large

There was a 4chan Xbox rumor lost that looked super fake. But one of the games listed seemingly is real, Monster hunter 5 is going to be PS4, pc Xbox one and no Switch. So maybe the list was kinda real after all

Back
Top Bottom