Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Man I was up watch past my normal bedtime on PUBG, mad fun and jokes during the session, I want to run a few tonight but scared ill stay up too late, we 30 mins late to work today lol

bug is too funny, had my homie swimming with no water LOLOLOL

watched this video 10x still cant see the 1st person i killed, let alone know i was getting hit markers till it said i knocked him down

Last edited:
Idk if this is the right thread but I was gonna make the switch from att uverse internet 100meg plan to spectrum 100meg.

I was only getting 23 on a good day when I did speed tests and I had 3 technicians come all with new modems/routers.

Do you guys know what the best modem to use with spectrum is? Also what’s a good router ? I’m tired of lagging out lol

Idk if this is the right thread but I was gonna make the switch from att uverse internet 100meg plan to spectrum 100meg.

I was only getting 23 on a good day when I did speed tests and I had 3 technicians come all with new modems/routers.

Do you guys know what the best modem to use with spectrum is? Also what’s a good router ? I’m tired of lagging out lol

Don't matter who you have now. :smh:

One isn't a Halo.
Halo to me has always been a headshot based shooter. Halo 5 might have made it easier to succeed with autos, but BRs/Pistols/DMRs still the best weapons to use.

I play Halo 5 more than Halo 3 as of now, just seems more pick up and play friendly compared to Halo 3 in today's gaming climate.

Last edited:
I'm on the same plan. I use an Arris Surfboard modem (SB6183) and a Netgear Nighthawk router. This is what I get over ethernet...
6879895141.png

Wifi floats between 80-90.

antidope antidope

Some dude was giving away Halo 5 the other day in here with the code that came with his system.

Should have hopped on that and got into Halo 5... although it sucks now with the recent nerf and changes.

Spoke to soon... just hopped on the old interwebz there and saw a youstube video and it seems 343 fixed the BR in Halo 5 because of all the complaints.

:D

Will try to check it out later, but man I'm so focused on crypto currency that's like all I care about now :lol:

Also, in some other big Halo 5 news... it's returning to MLG now :D

That's pretty dope and some of the youtube creators are joing pro teams for creating content like Str8 Rippin.

Hopefully this fool vetoed starts posting again son is super nice with it.

PUBG boys in the building.... me and sandman be causing havoc all over.. hope we run into some of y’all tonight....

Top 3 finish last night... didn’t chicken dinner because of me and my shotgun it’s cool though. I finally got used to the game in terms of swapping weapons fast, reloading, not forgetting to reload, single burst, auto burst, etc.

Ain’t no shooters in here though. Gears proved that.

PUBG boys in the building.... me and sandman be causing havoc all over.. hope we run into some of y’all tonight....

Top 3 finish last night... didn’t chicken dinner because of me and my shotgun it’s cool though. I finally got used to the game in terms of swapping weapons fast, reloading, not forgetting to reload, single burst, auto burst, etc.

Ain’t no shooters in here though. Gears proved that.
English do you speak it?

Back
Top Bottom