XI & XII package question.

The black/white XII's were released last year. Playoffs are black/white...not white/black.
Ain't no black/white XII's released last year, they were released Feb 2004, I remember cause it was V-Day or close to it and babygurl gotem for me the retro playoff black/white XII's

As long as the XIs aren't low top, I'll be happy. I'd probably want the BReds the most...

These aren't coming out until after September, correct? I could see JB dropping these around Christmas time...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The black/white XII's were released last year. Playoffs are black/white...not white/black.

The last retro release of a XII in any fashion was 2004.

id prefer SJs and playoffs or taxis but the 12s dont really matter they all preety sick

and **** campin out its times like these that im glad i know people that work at footlockers, champs, etc.

It would be dope if they did SJ's with a smoke grey bottom like the I.Es, so they won't yellow right away. THAT WOULD BE DOPE. As for the XII's...I say go for Blk/Silver with Red accents. Kind of like a blk/cement three type of feel.

I..............just...........CAN'T..........wait........ for this pack!!!! Best combination ever, especially with the predicted colorways!

camp out talk already smh we JUST got the 10/13 pack and didnt even go to the 9/14 pack yet....come on ppl....be easy and breath we got a LONG time b4 we seethis drop.....then ppl wonder how things get hyped up and why they're paying double retail or why couldnt they get theirs or why they have to hop on line3-4 hrs in advance(sumtimes to walk away empty handed)...its things like this all he did was ask the colorways and he got his answer(on the first page i think)thread done....

relax
ohwell.gif

I already have all colors in both signature numbers of Xi & XII except for white/red XII.

As long as that's in a pack I will be happy.

I would prefer Blk/Red XI's because they don't yellow that bad.

Even though I 4 pairs of Blk/Red XI's (one is beat, 3 DS) I don't mind having more.

I also wouldn't mind the Cool Grey's or Columbia's. My Columbia's are like beige now even though they are deadstock.

Originally Posted by Check My Foot Work

camp out talk already smh we JUST got the 10/13 pack and didnt even go to the 9/14 pack yet....come on ppl....be easy and breath we got a LONG time b4 we see this drop.....then ppl wonder how things get hyped up and why they're paying double retail or why couldnt they get theirs or why they have to hop on line 3-4 hrs in advance(sumtimes to walk away empty handed)...its things like this all he did was ask the colorways and he got his answer(on the first page i think) thread done....

relax
ohwell.gif

seriously..ever since the x/xiii pack came out, i saw at least 4 threads about other possible pack combos, when only the ix/xiv pack colorways have beenconfirmed..lets just take it one pack at a time..

XI/XII PACKAGE= DMP STATUS!!!!!!!!!!!

PERSONALLY I THINK ANY TIME THE XI'S ARE INVOLVED THERE WILL BE MASSIVE CHAOS...........
mad.gif

this is the number 1 pack on my list. don't feel like getting jacked/shot cuz my shoestore aint in the suburbs so ill probably try for pys.

Originally Posted by d0njaye

Originally Posted by Check My Foot Work

camp out talk already smh we JUST got the 10/13 pack and didnt even go to the 9/14 pack yet....come on ppl....be easy and breath we got a LONG time b4 we see this drop.....then ppl wonder how things get hyped up and why they're paying double retail or why couldnt they get theirs or why they have to hop on line 3-4 hrs in advance(sumtimes to walk away empty handed)...its things like this all he did was ask the colorways and he got his answer(on the first page i think) thread done....

relax
ohwell.gif

seriously..ever since the x/xiii pack came out, i saw at least 4 threads about other possible pack combos, when only the ix/xiv pack colorways have been confirmed..lets just take it one pack at a time..
exactly....kill the hype ppl kill it now
tired.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

This should sell better than DMP seeing how XII > VI to anyone with taste.
eyes.gif

I like the VIs better, does that mean I have no taste.
People these days

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

This should sell better than DMP seeing how XII > VI to anyone with taste.

WHAT!!!

WOW. THAT IS A STRONG STATEMENT.... I LOVE XII'S BUT YOU MY SON.... ARE "GLIBBED".
smile.gif

TASTE?
CHARLIE MURPHY

"I SHOULD STICK UP MY BLUE GATORS UP YOUR @@@ AND SHOW YOUR INSIDE SOME STYLE"

YOU PROBABLY DIDNT GROW UP IN THAT ERA... TISK TISK TISK.....
indifferent.gif

Give me any combo of these and im set:

XIs:
Space Jams or Concords

XIIs:
Taxis, Playoffs, or Obsidians

Please no black/red XIs or white/red XIIs

No love for the cool grey xi's???? Man i had a shoe crush on whoever had them back in 01!!!
laugh.gif
IMHO a great great colorway.

Back
Top Bottom