Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I really want these. I hope the quality is good tho...
Seen and felt it. Same as the white/red XIIs quality and materials wise. The gold Jumpman lace loops at the top is made of metal though. Unlike the white/red XII which is plastic.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I really want these. I hope the quality is good tho...
Seen and felt it. Same as the white/red XIIs quality and materials wise. The gold Jumpman lace loops at the top is made of metal though. Unlike the white/red XII which is plastic.

So am I understanding that these are going to be at all major retailers, just in limited quantities??

So am I understanding that these are going to be at all major retailers, just in limited quantities??

Hold up, these have metal lace loops? Can anyone confirm that? Don't mean to doubt you, it's just the first time I've heard that.. Would take me back to having OG Taxis as my very first pair.. The plastic is just so cheap b

Hold up, these have metal lace loops? Can anyone confirm that? Don't mean to doubt you, it's just the first time I've heard that.. Would take me back to having OG Taxis as my very first pair.. The plastic is just so cheap b

still got the OG retro low taxi's that came out a few years back DS

only difference is the sock liner is white

still got the OG retro low taxi's that came out a few years back DS

only difference is the sock liner is white

def cop for the low price of 115 haha one surprise ive actually liked fromJB!

def cop for the low price of 115 haha one surprise ive actually liked fromJB!

If the local weak !%% fnl is getting them we better be getting them. If so than these for $80 is gonna be nice....might get one for my gal

If the local weak !%% fnl is getting them we better be getting them. If so than these for $80 is gonna be nice....might get one for my gal

will these still have full-length Zoom like they did in 2004? If so, this is the bargain shoe of the year!

will these still have full-length Zoom like they did in 2004? If so, this is the bargain shoe of the year!

Just FYI

I was in Fulton Mall BK today, and I thought Id stop in a few of the shoe spots down there.
FootAction said call on Friday to see if theyre gettin em.
Finishline guy knew what I was talking about, but had know idea if theyre getting em.
Stopped in a couple of the arab places and they had know idea about the quickstrike taxi's, which was surprising to me cause theyre usually pretty good with the info.

In any case, it was a pretty unproductive trip. I think Ill def be trying to get these on Eastbay or not at all.

Just FYI

I was in Fulton Mall BK today, and I thought Id stop in a few of the shoe spots down there.
FootAction said call on Friday to see if theyre gettin em.
Finishline guy knew what I was talking about, but had know idea if theyre getting em.
Stopped in a couple of the arab places and they had know idea about the quickstrike taxi's, which was surprising to me cause theyre usually pretty good with the info.

In any case, it was a pretty unproductive trip. I think Ill def be trying to get these on Eastbay or not at all.

Back
Top Bottom