Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Yes. You read my post right. Metal like the OGs. It's even embedded into the leather.

Good stuff man, thanks for confirming. That changes my outlook on these completely.

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Yes. You read my post right. Metal like the OGs. It's even embedded into the leather.

Good stuff man, thanks for confirming. That changes my outlook on these completely.

I hesitate to even post this because I think the information is suspect.
But the head rep at Times Sq Footlocker claims that these will be a regular release, not a quickstrike.
Store sales reps are notoriously misinformed, so take this with a big grain of salt.

But the head rep at Times Sq Footlocker claims that these will be a regular release, not a quickstrike.
Store sales reps are notoriously misinformed, so take this with a big grain of salt.

Originally Posted by rauls054

No to many people exited for these. Im going to try to get a pair.

people are already looking forward to the Bordeaux VIIs next week
grin.gif
 for $115 i'll probably pick up a pair if see them this saturday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

No to many people exited for these. Im going to try to get a pair.

people are already looking forward to the Bordeaux VIIs next week
grin.gif
 for $115 i'll probably pick up a pair if see them this saturday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

i called that store and the birds and manager on the phone had no idea what i was talking about 
but its true these are not as limited as people think 

better that way if you ask me and the less people that want them the better 

this just shows how a nike or jordan shoe has the word LIMITED attached to it the sheep flock 

when these came out back in 2004 this shoe was a hard sell 

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

i called that store and the birds and manager on the phone had no idea what i was talking about 
but its true these are not as limited as people think 

better that way if you ask me and the less people that want them the better 

this just shows how a nike or jordan shoe has the word LIMITED attached to it the sheep flock 

Gonna see if I can use that 30 dollar off discount on these this comin weekend..hopefully..or a swoosh hookup

Gonna see if I can use that 30 dollar off discount on these this comin weekend..hopefully..or a swoosh hookup

160jordansdeep wrote:

thats for sure.

These lows sat for many months.
And I also agree that the only reason these would be hard to get now is because of the rush to "limited" releases. Other xii's have dropped recently, and some sold slow.
Hopefully everyone who wants will get a no-stress cop.

160jordansdeep wrote:

thats for sure.

These lows sat for many months.
And I also agree that the only reason these would be hard to get now is because of the rush to "limited" releases. Other xii's have dropped recently, and some sold slow.
Hopefully everyone who wants will get a no-stress cop.

local store only got 24 of these....

might be a QS, i honestly think people who want them WILL get them , but they will sell out.

not alot of people know these are dropping

a nice jordan retro for 115 and shorts weather coming up, should be an easy sell.

local store only got 24 of these....

might be a QS, i honestly think people who want them WILL get them , but they will sell out.

not alot of people know these are dropping

a nice jordan retro for 115 and shorts weather coming up, should be an easy sell.

It's crazy how everyone jumps on a QS release just because it's QS. The XIIs are one of my personal favorites. I will try to get a pair. I think it will be stressful though.

It's crazy how everyone jumps on a QS release just because it's QS. The XIIs are one of my personal favorites. I will try to get a pair. I think it will be stressful though.

Back
Top Bottom