XVI & VII Countdown Colorways...Just so you know

hoping i can split with someone...i wear a 8.5 and only want the hares
not really feeling the 16's
PM me lets talk business early
devil.gif

LISTEN THOSE WHO WEAR SIZE 14!!!!

I wan, no NEED to get the 16's in a size 14 so ANYONE willing to split the pack and take the VII's please PM me ASAP

oh yes!!!, i can't wait..i slept on those 16's...i copped the 15's when the first dropped. go figure..lol, loving the icy sole on the 16'stho,,definatly getting mines..i slept on the first pack, but i got my hook up so i'll be getting these

The XVIs are so damn crucial. I can do without the Hares, but I'd rock em.

The dilemma is that I wear a size 11.5 in XVIs and an 11 in VIIs. Sweet. SMH.

Ayo Billy Hoyle! Did I read right that you already got your hands on them and that you gave away your 7's??!!! Just give it to us straight, how bad didJB butcher them? Any clues as to the shape and coloration please help us out! I'm praying to God they're not like the Oly 7's...
peace

cant wait for this pack...i used to rock the XVI back in the day and people in school laughed at me....they didnt know what i had on...and i just laughed attheir high socks and Cortez...

cant wait for this pack...i used to rock the XVI back in the day and people in school laughed at me....they didnt know what i had on...and i just laughed attheir high socks and Cortez...

Originally Posted by vick619

cant wait for this pack...i used to rock the XVI back in the day and people in school laughed at me....they didnt know what i had on...and i just laughed at their high socks and Cortez...

laugh.gif

back when retros weren't all that i remember hearing someone telling me that they traded they're XVI's DS for NDS pairs of retro concord andinfared retros

Back
Top Bottom