XX2 traction question

Didn't see a specific topic for this but whenever i first walk on the basketball court with my xx2s the traction is terrible (it's like ice skating).As I shoot around for 15 mins or play a quick game of crunch, the traction improves to be moderate. Now I've never played outside in my XX2s, only at 24hour fitness where they have dusty courts. I've been playing in them for the past 4 months and this seems to happen everytime. My question is does thishappen with everyone's pair of XX2s? I have the white/metallic silver/varsity red cw

i don't know
mines traction was pretty good
but i played in pretty clean gyms
i think almost no shoe is good in a dusty dirty gym

I've balled in my 22s on rubber, dusty ceramic tile, and hardwood and the traction has always been spot-on w/o breaking them in. I have the bball editionBTW.

on dusty floor they are only average/above average grip

on clean/decent floors they probably have one of the best grips ever

the only problem is the chrome stuff on the bottome when you like go to change direction really hard the chrome slides across the floor. its happened to meabout 10 times the whole summer so its not an everyday thing. that is my only complaint

okay so I decided to play in my basketball leather XX2s instead of my white/metallic silver/varsity red XX2s. I've hooped in my basketball leather XX2s 10times earlier this year before I decided to save them for this coming basketball season. I guess I never noticed before, but the traction on these are WAYbetter than my white/metallic silver/varsity red XX2s, even on the same dusty 24 hour fitness court I was playing on before, I felt I could now stop on a dime.Idk how to explain the diffence in traction from different cws, it could be because I bought my white/metallic silver/varsity red XX2s Vnds off Craigslist andmy basketball leather XX2s DS. I don't know what the formerowner could have done to mess up the traction tho
ohwell.gif

Da XX2's are da poo-est pair of J's to me evn though I own a pair...Just 4 da collection though don't get it twisted!

i don't know but i always play in my omegas and the traction is great but then again i have only played indoors and the floors are always cleaned before weplay

Back
Top Bottom