XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

is that a championship on the bottom of teh shoe........ and Im not that dissapointed. It looks like with some work this will be a good lookin shoe. much better then the xx

THANK YOU, GetHigh420 AND teamWHIT EBOY!!!!!

So many people hatin already.
roll.gif
Y'all act like that's it ... period. That what will be in stores. That barely visible, sample is what will be in stores.
tongue.gif
No.

Like Meth alluded to, I am SO FREAKING HAPPY that it's not just a collaboration of older Jordans. WHEN YOU RELY ON THE PAST, YOU KILL YOUR FUTURE. Or something like that. One of you scholars correct me; who was it that said that and how does it go?

Yes ... I like it.
happy.gif

No lace cover, though.
frown.gif

August.
laugh.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(Chick Hearn page from nba.com) I grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

they look like something from the reebok atr series
bakla ka? you know you are! reppin the PI! PAMPANGA!

PROPS on posting the pics, appreciate it.

* Before I make a real opinion on the shoes I will wait to see better pics. But the RED SUEDE colorway is sounding DOPE.
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

First of all thanks to teamwhiteboy and gethigh420 for the pics.

Im very happy with the look so far. Looks like back to basics. Nothing unnecessarily fancy. Just looks like it has good potential when the finished product comes out. Im imagining the different colorways.

- - - - - EAM JORDAN[/b] - - - - -
- - - - - - - -
- - - zoom flight - - -​

1) Thanks teamwhiteboy and gethigh420 for providing the pics.

2) Thanks Meth for always providing a professional, respectable response.

No comments from me until I see more pics.

Ill be contacting DWayne right now to see if this is the real shoe get back to you all in a minute

GetHigh420 AND teamWHIT EBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
happy.gif

i hope to see more and better shots of these shoes. looked like somebody took a picture of these real slick w/o JB knowing. ahaha sick. i appreciate the pictures, thanks!
[/b]

:x
sick.gif
plain ugly from those pics, and to anyone who said they look better than the xx's already: i want what your smoking :smh:
nono.gif

I feel like they kinda have the overall shape of the XVII's but def have major potential to b real hot....just wait and see. I thought the first colorway was supposed to b red suede though...... :smile:
smile.gif

The World Iz Yourz

i hate how people on here see some outlines and ishy quality pictures and what not and go :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
"those are ugly as hell... blah blah"

im SURE that there are some features on the shoe that we cant see yet that are going to be :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

until we see detailed pics and know everything about the shoe people should hold their judgement just a little bit
AIM mattf2686

Fraijo@oswego.edu

I think they look pretty good right now, but to everyone who is hating on them already, I have three things to say. First, those are really low-quality, crappy pics which don't capture the shoe very well. Second, before the release, Jordan Brand will spice up the shoe and make it look cooler and less plain. I think it is good they started off with a plain shoe and then they will later jazz it up. Third, everyone, or almost everyone, who says they are ugly right now will end up getting them.

One last thing XXI > XX.

Back
Top Bottom