Y-3 Qasa

I got it from Y3 shop, here some pictures for your reference. 

Fakes are crazy in China, cost 80 only.
If I'm not mistaken every Y-3 pair is hand painted making each pair "unique" as the card that I receive with my Yohji Boost states. This pair just seems to be poorly painted. 
ohwell.gif

I think mrbear was just showing what an authentic pair looks like. I don't see anything wrong with those. The other pair above with the sloppy paint is a different story.

Yeah he is showing authentic ones, if you want to see how current fakes look like they are on aliexpress for about $180 or so. Fakes look like they have thick cheap looking leather with weird blackish outlining, bad paint jobs and wrong box tags. Also the font used for yohji yamamato is crooked and wrong.

Last edited:
I called the Y-3 store in Miami Beach a few days back and they're doing a preorder list for most of the FW14 shoes. Not sure if it's too late but definitely worth a try if you're interested. Plus they offer free shipping.
Good looks family!! I joined this forum strictly to thank you for the tip and to let ya'll know they're still taking pre-orders. They don't charge your card until they arrive in early-mid August. I had a great experience with their sales reps and was able to order the Black Qasa Highs in 9.5 without any issues. I'd recommend anyone serious about copping give them a call. 

Also: Hervia has most sizes of the Olive Qasa's in stock at their online store. The Y-3 rep I spoke to told me most Olive Qasa's are actually shipping in the next week or two as they're part of the F/W preview collection. That also means they're the most limited color way of the Qasa, so seize the day my dudes.

Link: http://www.hervia.com/mens-c2/shoes-c10/sneakers-boots-c86/qasa-high-top-trainers-khaki-olive-p12562

Good luck family. 

I called the Y-3 store in Miami Beach a few days back and they're doing a preorder list for most of the FW14 shoes. Not sure if it's too late but definitely worth a try if you're interested. Plus they offer free shipping.
Good looks family, I joined this forum solely to thank you for the tip! This was a success, was able to call them and pre-order the Black Qasa High's with an expected early August ship date. The sales rep I spoke to was great and they don't charge your card until the shoes arrive unlike LuisaViaroma (nearly $500 for Qasa's shipping in November?? ****). I'd urge those of you who view the Qasa's as a must-cop to give these guys a call. They're actually getting the Olive Qasa Highs in a few days as part of a F/W pre-collection, so they'll ship out the Olive color ways in the next week or two. Also, as part of a pre-collection they're the most limited in production run, so take that for what it is.

Also: Hervia is selling the Olive Qasa Highs on their website and most sizes are in stock. I tried to post the link in my original post but I got block for permissions reasons. So just type in Hervia into google and you'll find it soon enough. Anyhow, good luck all and I hope it works out. 

Last edited:
Good looks family, I joined this forum solely to thank you for the tip! This was a success, was able to call them and pre-order the Black Qasa High's with an expected early August ship date. The sales rep I spoke to was great and they don't charge your card until the shoes arrive unlike LuisaViaroma (nearly $500 for Qasa's shipping in November?? ****). I'd urge of you serious who view the Qasa's as a must-cop to give these guys a call. They're actually getting the Olive Qasa Highs in a few days as part of a F/W pre-collection, so they'll ship out the Olive color ways in the next week or two. Also, as part of a pre-collection they're the most limited in production run, so take that for what it is.

Also: Hervia is selling the Olive Qasa Highs on their website and most sizes are in stock. I tried to post the link in my original post but I got block for permissions reasons. So just type in Hervia into google and you'll find it soon enough. Anyhow, good luck all and I hope it works out. 
repped , thanks a lot dude!

Good looks family, I joined this forum solely to thank you for the tip! This was a success, was able to call them and pre-order the Black Qasa High's with an expected early August ship date. The sales rep I spoke to was great and they don't charge your card until the shoes arrive unlike LuisaViaroma (nearly $500 for Qasa's shipping in November?? ****). I'd urge those of you who view the Qasa's as a must-cop to give these guys a call. They're actually getting the Olive Qasa Highs in a few days as part of a F/W pre-collection, so they'll ship out the Olive color ways in the next week or two. Also, as part of a pre-collection they're the most limited in production run, so take that for what it is.

No problem man, glad I could help! I hope some others were able to get on the list as well

No problem man, glad I could help! I hope some others were able to get on the list as well

I called to preorder at the the first of the week and I was told I was 17 on the list. I would think other Y- 3 locations may also take preorders as well? I'm not familiar purchasing from Y-3 accounts.

I called to preorder at the the first of the week and I was told I was 17 on the list. I would think other Y- 3 locations may also take preorders as well? I'm not familiar purchasing from Y-3 accounts.

Can't say for certain since the Miami Beach store is the only one I called, but I couldn't see why not. This is my first time (potentially) purchasing from a Y-3 store as well so not sure how they all work but I'm sure they could help you out if you call. I believe they have a list of all the retailers on their site.

Got these in size UK9.5. Usually wear US10.5 in Flyknits. Will give feedback on the fit when they arrive.

I wish they would release some more leather qasas man, I still remember seeing a pair and amazed. I wonder if they are gonna do any collabs with this shoe in the future also.

Back
Top Bottom