Y-3 Qasa

Damn I ordered the B/W retro boosts from SNS without even thinking about customs. The price was too good to resist. Anyways fedex says the package is .44 pounds. Seems legit...
when did you order the Qasa from SNS? And can you let me know how much they charge from customs? I'm thinking about ordering from SNS for when I purchase

Bah, slept on the Jackthreads promo and no more of my size on the retro boost.  If any codes or sale comes up on the retro boost hook it up please.

when did you order the Qasa from SNS? And can you let me know how much they charge from customs? I'm thinking about ordering from SNS for when I purchase
I ordered Sunday with an estimate delivery of Thursday. I'll keep y'all posted when/if I get a customs charge

Any chance for triple black restock on SNS? I totally forgot I had a 30% off coupon, I was saving it for some adidas x RO springblades or tech runners, but I think I want some Qasas instead, ideally I'd like B/W but I know thats not possible, so I would go for triple blacks. The coupon makes the qasa only $215 not including shipping/customs

Bah, slept on the Jackthreads promo and no more of my size on the retro boost.  If any codes or sale comes up on the retro boost hook it up please.

Oh man, now that I think about it when I got my pair of royal blue highs they did come with a one time use 20% off code. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Last edited:
I was thinking of buying the desert boost but I can see those going on sale in the future for sure.

Do not size up. I went TTS to my nike size on my retro boost and am gonna cop another pair  full size down.

Last edited:
So I hesitated on buying the blue retro boost again.  I was about to check out now and my size was gone.  
laugh.gif

^ PM'd the details. Hope it works for ya as it did for me. I was able to snag the royal blue Q-Highs for extra low a month ago.

my girl can get me the retro boost from Bloomingdales but i kinda rather the Qasas.

anyone ever get qasas from there or know if they will be getting them?

I keep hearing adidas ultra boosts are the most comfortable sneaker, but some people tell me its the Qasa, so for those who have both let me know what you think
I have 2 pairs of ultra boosts in white and black (J&D ultraboosts) and 2 pairs of the Qasas. I gotta say that the ultraboosts are the most comfortable sneakers I own. Qasas are nice too but not as good as the boosts

I have 2 pairs of ultra boosts in white and black (J&D ultraboosts) and 2 pairs of the Qasas. I gotta say that the ultraboosts are the most comfortable sneakers I own. Qasas are nice too but not as good as the boosts

Whats your sizing difference between qasa high and ultra boost?

Back
Top Bottom