Y-3 Qasa

Finally got a pair of the Primeknit lows.

Are there plans for anymore qasa lows ? Not a fan of the blk/orange colorway. It was next to impossible to find these for me i guess folks that bought these kept em

[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] I love my pair. Not sure if there are new ones coming out but it would be nice to see a triple black cw, they did one in the women's qasa.

How did you size? I wear 12 in most sneakers, went with an 11 in the qasa lows and 11.5 in the qasa highs.

I wear a 10 in most nikes, reeboks. etc

Went with a 9.5 in these and really could have went with a 9 but it was hard enough finding these in decent condition. These are my first pair of qasas gotta say I'm impressed with the overall quality of the shoe minus 1 big negative ........ the sole is like an eraser. 

I've worn mine quite a lot. The sole wears down in the beginning and then slows/stops once adjusted to your stride. It attracts dirt like crazy, I usually give it a quick wipe with baby wipes after each wear. I got a few stain spots from some pollen that I let sit too long and didn't clean for days.

Can't say the same thing about my qasa triple blacks tho... Yes it wears down but no worries about stains or dirt!

Had to wear my Yohjis during my trip to Japan early this month
.5 down from your true size on these? about to buy myself a pair finally in this colorway! i wear a 10 in almost everything and a 9 fit me in the qasa lows well so i think a 9.5 in these for me? 

Last edited:

.5 down from your true size on these? about to buy myself a pair finally in this colorway! i wear a 10 in almost everything and a 9 fit me in the qasa lows well so i think a 9.5 in these for me? 
Yup 9.5 sounds about right. Although I must warn you they do fit very narrow.

I'm 8.5 in GLVs and Ultra Boosts, 8 in most other pairs, 7.5 in 998s and Retro Boosts.

If you wear a TTS size 11 (not too snug, not too loose) in Flyknit Racers, what would the sizing be for the Qasa highs and the Racers?

Just scooped the Roundel Blue Retro Boost from Revolve after a price match. Came out to $175 shipped to Japan. Might order the Black/Red QR as well...

Flyknits run large, like 1 size up from TTS. So I'm guessing you're a 10 in most other things. Therefore probably size down for the Qasa highs - 9/9.5

Not Y-3, but thanks to those who helped out with the LN-CC stuff, price matched the kolor ultraboost down to 104.39!

Back
Top Bottom