Y-3 Qasa

Got a shipping confirmation from Probus for my Black Qasa highs. Will keep you guys posted.

anyone know where i can get sz 8.5 in the qasa black his?

and is it really 0.5 too big? im tts (9) in zoom air flyknits, 9.5 in flyknit lunars 9 in most nikes with non wide feet (feet between c-d on the foot scale thing) but probus is saying its tts

Last edited:
No movement on my shipment. Think Probus is just now printing shipping labels. Damn false alarm.

my local y-3 store said they receive their shipment aug 22. Don't know how i feel about dropping $450+ tax for them when Balenciaga is right across the street 
eyes.gif
what? did they up the price? the original black/white was like 385 before tax

I like the qasa's but definitely not paying the $350+ price they ask for. These are available at bloomies and always go on sale.

The black/white/red pair was on sale for $200 or so.

The tubulars are pretty dope and if they were qasa's it'd be a different story.

I like both styles
that's standard for all Y3 models....

once the new season comes around, the sales happen..... first it's 30%, then it's 50%

and most models are almost always still available.... seems like this year the Qasa blew up so finding a pair sitting around this long hasn't happened

I beat my Racers to death and the white mid is starting to look like vintage Chuck Taylors....

a colored mid would give them new life so I may paint them soon...

what should i expect on my first time copping y-3

want the black qasa his

am i looking at something like a hyped jordan retro on release date or something that sits as long as a normal nike shoe

btw anyone know what site to get from or the date

would they go on sale or nah

Last edited:
Qasa seems to be selling well, doubt it will go on sale.

Most pre-orders are sold out too especially the muted colors like all blk, blk/wht, etc...

It's not like hyped limited Nike/Jordans because it doesn't really have a release date, they just kind of appears in the stores out of nowhere.

They do not sell out in minutes but they don't usually last long once the word comes out on where they are on sale.

I see them on sale at Bloomingdales all the time. Maybe not all pairs released but whatever bloomies gets usually goes on sale.

Qasa or regular Y3?

I haven't seen any pair of Qasa go on sale for the past 2-3 years outside of the grey/green/pink colorway.

Every other Y3 sneakers go on sale outside of Qasa from what I am seeing.

I mean pre-orders on Sneakerboy sold out the same day it went up and KithNY already has them all gone too iirc.

I guess it's possible for them to go n sale at some random Bloomingdales as people may not know they are sold there but I am almost certain that isn't the case everywhere.

Last edited:
what should i expect on my first time copping y-3

want the black qasa his

am i looking at something like a hyped jordan retro on release date or something that sits as long as a normal nike shoe

btw anyone know what site to get from or the date

would they go on sale or nah

The black Highs will be available this month at some point....be on the lookout.

Back
Top Bottom