Y-3 Qasa

Anyone ever purchase from Zappos Couture? Is that legit or do they sell UA or fake sneakers. Finding some Qasas on there for a little cheaper than retail (not as good as the 50% off) but I'm not sure if I want to risk it. If anyone has done GOOD business, than I'll make a purchase

I heard some others having sizing issues too. Hm
Ive never actually tried them on, but I like the look

"Y-3 is the innovative, daring program that tests out new technologies and the ones that stick end up in more widespread, general release Adidas models."

"Y-3 is the innovative, daring program that tests out new technologies and the ones that stick end up in more widespread, general release Adidas models."
i only knew that Qasa came first before tubular (well, tubular was the prototype for Qasa that released after Qasa got a positive feedbacks). What about other technology like primeknit? boost? and futurecraft? isn't it from GR first then applied to Y-3 design?

Last edited:
@jkenley28  not sure got my info from the links I posted above 

Is it fair to say that Y-3 represents adidas' platform for lifestyle innovation before it trickles down into more wide-spread aspects of the brand, such as Originals (i.e. F1 technology finding its way into commercial cars)?

Yes, I think that’s a good way of looking at it. When I came back into Y-3 as the Design Director around 4 years ago I saw the need to move on from the pure fashion sneaker approach and to reconnect with the pioneering approach of the brand. We started to take more risks and create product that was more challenging to start debate and test new ideas. What was really exciting and rewarding for us was that actually this approach really reignited interest in Y-3 and was also backed up in the selling numbers. With my new position I also see the possibility to extend this approach into our top level Originals collections.

Great collection ! How's comfort between the knit vs black and red? Trying to decide between the 2
The neoprene (red) ones definitely run a bit smaller than the primeknit ones  length wise. there is lest space but you cant see toe knuckles or anything. so if you choose the neoprene id get a half size if if thats uncomfortable to you. as far as comfort the Boost is Boost lol but the neoprene feels a bit better. 

If i had to choose between the two id definitely get the primeknit cause...well its primeknit  and i love the pattern.

and thank you i paid full price from the primeknit ones cause i was impatient and got em on first sight 

Last edited:
about to pull the trigger but have a sizing question. I wear a U.S. 10 so what size do you guys suggest?
I'm usually a 10 too and I have my black/red ones in a 9.5. If you have a very narrow foot, you could possibly go down further.
The width is perfect for me with the 9.5 :smile:

about to pull the trigger but have a sizing question. I wear a U.S. 10 so what size do you guys suggest?
They've told me .5 to a full sz down. Full sz if foot is narrow. I'm just gonna .5 sz. My foot isn't really wide, but I'd rather double some thin socks than have my big toe bustin thru that nice neoprene.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom