Y-3 Qasa

just watched the video above. he got the new qasa along with 3x black. at the end of the video he said that the newer qasa have "thinner" neoprene upper which is lighter but less restrictive so that your feet will likely to slip.

does that mean the newer qasa have less quality compared to the older model?

I'm pulling the trigger. I can't resist. 10 Nike, 9.5 Jordan, 10 in 350 boost. Thinking of doing 9 or 9.5. Any recommendations. Thanks in advance.

I'm pulling the trigger. I can't resist. 10 Nike, 9.5 Jordan, 10 in 350 boost. Thinking of doing 9 or 9.5. Any recommendations. Thanks in advance.

i pulled the trigger today on some qasa highs as well. went .5 down as most people said.

just watched the video above. he got the new qasa along with 3x black. at the end of the video he said that the newer qasa have "thinner" neoprene upper which is lighter but less restrictive so that your feet will likely to slip.

does that mean the newer qasa have less quality compared to the older model?

No i own both floral and triple blacks from 2015 and the triple blacks are much thicker than the florals, maybe its a seasonal thing (s/s vs f/w) or the blacks were just meant to be more rugged idk.

Wore the Y3 Retro Boost to school today. They feel so nice on feet but wish I size down 0.5. Clean looking shoe

The y-3 qasa boot they just announced looks so hype.  Anyone know when they might drop?  

roll.gif
I ordered last week. Not real big on the Royals but I couldn't pass up the deal.

Waited too long on the creme retro boost on Addict in Miami |I Any leads to a 11.5 would be much appreciated

A little bit bright for my taste but but the price tho...I figured worst case scenario I sell them for retail. I cant imagine taking a lose at that price.
The reason they are on sale is because no one was buying them at retail. 

Back
Top Bottom