Y-3 Qasa

Black Market got me hot they don't have the b/w Qasas. Would of insta copped for 250.

Oh damn those are the ones I want!

Gonna have to make some rounds this week to see if any local spots got those yet .

BLKMKT.US has 40% with code UNLOCK.

All the new styles are there. The all white Qasa Highs come out to $240.
Thanks for the code man, bought the retro boost for $220 shipped. Good thing I checked here first for the some discount code, I was about to buy one from SNS for $310. Repped

Got my QR boost in from BLKMRKT.  They are gorgeous.  Thanks to everyone for the sizing help.  I ordered both a 9.5 and a 9.  I'm 9.5/10 in UB and the 9.5s actually fit better than the 9s.  So, if anyone needs a 9 for what I paid, let me know!

So I still haven't gotten a pair of Y3s yet. 

I want to treat myself to a pair before my son (1st kid) is born in June. Because I know once he's here that means no more shoes for me. I really want to get these:

http://couture.zappos.com/product/8717713/color/548245

I'm fine with going full price on these. I just have no idea what size to get for these bad boys. I wear the following:

UB: 8.5US (I could wear a 9, too)

Tubular Primeknit: 8US

Jordan Retros: 8.5US

Thanks in advance! 

The 40% off code at Black Market doesn't work anymore. Was about to buy either the retro boost or qr. Just got the RB from them and they comfy af.

Last edited:
So I still haven't gotten a pair of Y3s yet. 

I want to treat myself to a pair before my son (1st kid) is born in June. Because I know once he's here that means no more shoes for me. I really want to get these:

http://couture.zappos.com/product/8717713/color/548245

I'm fine with going full price on these. I just have no idea what size to get for these bad boys. I wear the following:

UB: 8.5US (I could wear a 9, too)
Tubular Primeknit: 8US
Jordan Retros: 8.5US

Thanks in advance! 
An 8 might be the safest size. Others can chime in. I don't have these, but remember when I tried on in store that sizing down at least .5 felt necessary.

Back
Top Bottom