Y-3 Qasa

Code isnt working for me for the white qasas...Tried this morning and again just now. Works for other shoes though...Anyone else seeing this?
That's strange. It worked for me earlier in the day but now it stopped. Looks like maybe they disabled it? 
ohwell.gif

Kyujo lows are beginning to grow on me. Digging the basketball influence in them.

When does SS hit sale?

Just tried on the Kyujo Lows finally. Really dope shoe, not as comfy as ZG Knits but still really nice, will eventually cop them on discount.

Sizing wise, I'm gonna go .5 down same w/ ZG Knits, could definitely do a full size down BUT the one downside of the shoe is it's quite hard to put on. A pull tab on the heel would have made a huge difference.

Regardless I really like the way they look on feet.

Torn between the ZG and the Kyujo. ZGs would be an automatic but I have 3M boosts already which I find similar. 

I gotta pair of Royal qasa hi in 10.5, they are a little too big, anyone gotta 10 they want to trade?

Does anyone know if the ones on Aspect available are the ones pictured or the black? Product detail says "black", but why wouldn't they use the actual photo of the black ones? 

Back
Top Bottom