Y-3 Qasa

Which store did you pre-order from?
Love your avatar! Material design! Most y-3 stores like the one in soho allows preorder. The one in soho didn't have my size unfortunately. If you knew that already, oh well. Just wanted to post that I love your avatar!

I was also contacted today by the Y-3 store I preordered from telling me my pair will ship out this Friday. :smokin

hey guys, heads up i just ordered mine from zappos this morning.there are few left so better hurry up

How does sizing work at zappos? They say its listed as UK8.5 which is US 9... but that's normally a US9.5. 

they sold out, they upgraded my shipping so i will be getting mine tomorrow
How'd you do that?

I got my order in. Would love to get them tomorrow. 

Edit: called and asked, they said they would of done it for free too but the order went out already. Oh well. 

Last edited:
Need some advice, yawl.

I wear a size 8 in Free Runs, should I get a 7.5 or 7 in Qasa High?

I tried a size 8 in Racers and those fit like 8.5-9s.

dank

Lol. Thanks. I appreciate it. Pics of the black highs are coming soon...

Last edited:
I just received word from the store I pre-ordered my Qasa all black highs from that the release has been delayed. I was told they expect them within the next few weeks.

I just received word from the store I pre-ordered my Qasa all black highs from that the release has been delayed. I was told they expect them within the next few weeks.

Same here. Don't know how they just realized it would be delayed one day before release. Seems like the stock should have been at the store for a few weeks now.

The person I was speaking to said 3 weeks so hopefully it's no longer than that.

A seller sent me these pics of the Black/Neon Qasa Highs. Can someone verify if they are authentic or fakes before I buy? 

Back
Top Bottom