Y-3 Qasa

I am a 7.5 in Y-3 Retro Boosts, 8.5 in Ultra Boosts, what should I get for the Y-3 Qasa Highs?  I read most people are going .5 down from TTS (8 for me), so I would stick with 7.5?  Thanks in advance!

I am a 7.5 in Y-3 Retro Boosts, 8.5 in Ultra Boosts, what should I get for the Y-3 Qasa Highs?  I read most people are going .5 down from TTS (8 for me), so I would stick with 7.5?  Thanks in advance!
Go with the same size as your Y-3 retro boost which is a 7.5.

de7ace9.jpeg

These are the OG qasa's too. Someone should come up on this pair.

Last edited:
I'm trying it on mobile cause the Y-3 site has been blocked on my work internet since the MR drop somehow haha, but the code doesn't seem to be working on the Pure Boost ZG Knits, even though it should according to the conditions in the email they sent.

Only says that "permanent collection items" are excluded and I'm pretty sure the ZG Knits aren't part of the permanent collection.

But the email also says "The code is valid until the beginning of the Summer Sale." So maybe they'll be discounted then. They seem to be out of the white/black colorway though, just the black/white and purple left.

30% off at Concepts sale items with code MAILINGLIST

They bumped the sale price of the Retro Boost up from $220 to $260, though. Sadly my size is now gone lol.

Last edited:
yah primeknits only on th eankle part, underneath the pleather material is just mesh

Aww man I just got my first pair of Qasa Highs in, and I haven't been this impressed with a shoe in a long time. Big thanks to my dude who posted the private sale code.

Y'all got me hooked now about to hunt down other colors :lol:

Last edited:
Aww man I just got my first pair of Qasa Highs in, and I haven't been this impressed with a shoe in a long time. Big thanks to my dude who posted the private sale code.

Y'all got me hooked now about to hunt down other colors
laugh.gif
Nice, what colorway?

I'm definitely going for the charcoals when they drop.

Ordered Black/White Qasa High from the Y-3 store and they came with huge scuff marks. I'll post pics later if anyone is interested.

Also, how does the QR Run fit compared to the Qasa High? Same size?

Ordered Black/White Qasa High from the Y-3 store and they came with huge scuff marks. I'll post pics later if anyone is interested.

hit them up I bet they'll replace em

hit them up I bet they'll replace em

Did, they asked me to send pics lol. Probably just return them, this was supposed to be my second pair.

Anyone know sizing on the QR Runs?

Did, they asked me to send pics lol. Probably just return them, this was supposed to be my second pair.

Anyone know sizing on the QR Runs?
The Boost QR's [or QR run depending on the season] fitment is the same as the Qasa, which in my case means .5 size down. With regards to the Qasa, I too received a pair with marks, my pair has what appears to be hatch marks on the right shoe, almost as though they're there to properly align the elastic bands. Minor QC overlook, I'll try washing them off. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom