Y-3 Qasa

Nice photo, kevineg6!

Ended-up biting the bullet & bought the Qasa Highs as well as Qasa Lows...

These are so damn dope. But $385?! I'll wait till the go on sale....which would be like $350 lol

Haha yes, I was in the same predicament. Lol

I need to stray away from NT though
It's detrimental to my bank account

I started this thread and still ended up sleeping on them due to the price 
mean.gif

Wish I had picked up the Black and Whites. They even went on sale on some sites. 

^Yea i slept on the black/white highs and regret it too, anyone know a place that still has size 7/7.5?

Also, Zappos has the lows in black and the grey for mid 200s in a bunch of sizes

^Yea i slept on the black/white highs and regret it too, anyone know a place that still has size 7/7.5?

Also, Zappos has the lows in black and the grey for mid 200s in a bunch of sizes
I just can't get down with the bright green joints. I'd like to, but the color kills it. 

help me out, if I am 9.5 in Nike, will a Qasa Lo in size 10, be too big?? or is it ok? let me know asap

Lows fit pretty similar to a roshe. Definitely wouldn't recommend going up. It will be big. You might want to go down a half.

Wow....I went to the official site and these were 50% off a one point?! $193...sold out of course

I'm a fan now. I didn't know these and Rick Owens x Adi were so expensive, but I'm loving both.

Kanye wears them, dude comes in and says "I'm a fan now" lol.. Quite the coincidence.

Not feeling the new models nearly as much as last years version. Should have jumped on the blacks when I has a chance.

Kanye wears them, dude comes in and says "I'm a fan now" lol.. Quite the coincidence.

Not feeling the new models nearly as much as last years version. Should have jumped on the blacks when I has a chance.
Couldn't give a ****, although I'm sure the collab would be sweet.

Caught my eye when Kith stocked the new bball and racer colourways, so take your ****** allegation and shove it.

Last edited:
No need to be so defensive man, was just saying it was a funny coincidence..

As far as a collab on this model, ehh, I think Kanye has bigger things in mind.

Last edited:
No worries then. Hard to tell sarcasm over the net lol.

Not this model, but Y-3 makes some dope kicks all in all. I'll grab my first pair later this year since I just splurged not long ago.

Back
Top Bottom