Y-3 Qasa

does anyone with both ss16 retro boost and fall 15 retro boosts know if the sizing is the same? This thread seems to believe that .5 down is the way to go, but the ss16 ones fit me perfectly true to size at 11. If I only have to opportunity to scoop a 10.5 or an 11.5 how would you play it?

does anyone with both ss16 retro boost and fall 15 retro boosts know if the sizing is the same? This thread seems to believe that .5 down is the way to go, but the ss16 ones fit me perfectly true to size at 11. If I only have to opportunity to scoop a 10.5 or an 11.5 how would you play it?
welp i took the plunge and got the 11.5 because sizes were selling out and i couldnt walk away from the price which was $136 shipped [sales tax removed when shipped] with express shipping if bought via the app. ive heard so many different things about retro boost sizing contrary to my own experience with the black/blue ones that released this spring summer. the ones are size 11 and they are a snug TTS. No way i could size down to a 10.5 and feel good about it. I just hope these black/white ones fit the same. cause if they do then the 11.5 will be fine to wear albeit a bit looser. In my limited experience with Y-3 only the qasa highs actually run huge for me.

http://www.yoox.com/us/11098261BH/item#cod10=11098261BH&sizeId=

Looking to score my first pair of Qasa's (vista grey). I am a size 8 in nike/jordan. What size should I go with these?

Apologies in advance but question on sizing...

Looking to cop the black and white Retro Boost from yoox.com (reps all around for the link).

I'm reading different things about the fit throughout the forum and online. My New Balance (997, 998, etc.) and adidas originals size is 11.5 (Stan Smith, EQT ADV Support) and my Ultra Boost size is a 12. I'm also a 12 in Nike/Jordan.

Will an 11.5 fit me okay or should I go with the 12? It gets really confusing with all the different models having different sizing. Thanks in advance!

Apologies in advance but question on sizing...

Looking to cop the black and white Retro Boost from yoox.com (reps all around for the link).

I'm reading different things about the fit throughout the forum and online. My New Balance (997, 998, etc.) and adidas originals size is 11.5 (Stan Smith, EQT ADV Support) and my Ultra Boost size is a 12. I'm also a 12 in Nike/Jordan.

Will an 11.5 fit me okay or should I go with the 12? It gets really confusing with all the different models having different sizing. Thanks in advance!

You would need an 11.

11.5 could work if you have wide feet. However my sizing advice is based on the assumption that these bulk/white retro boost runs exactly the same as the first cw to come out (black/speckled midsole).

I wear:

8.5 in ADV EQT
9 in ultraboost (OG purple cup/ ver. 1 Core Black & triple white)

Looking to score my first pair of Qasa's (vista grey). I am a size 8 in nike/jordan. What size should I go with these?

You need an 8 in the vista grey colorway.

I have the first retro of the white/black qasa and triple black, both were 7.5

The vista grey sizing changed.

I wear 8 in most Jordans
8.5 in ultraboost
8.5 in airmax 90

You need an 8 in the vista grey colorway.

I have the first retro of the white/black qasa and triple black, both were 7.5

The vista grey sizing changed.

I wear 8 in most Jordans
8.5 in ultraboost
8.5 in airmax 90
The sizing on the vista grey is the same as the black/white qasa in my experience [if we're talking about the ss16 black/white, I'm not quite sure on the 15 black white]. I would say to go a half size down still.

Last edited:
You would need an 11.

11.5 could work if you have wide feet. However my sizing advice is based on the assumption that these bulk/white retro boost runs exactly the same as the first cw to come out (black/speckled midsole).

I wear:

8.5 in ADV EQT
9 in ultraboost (OG purple cup/ ver. 1 Core Black & triple white)
and i have the opposite experience with the black and blue retro that recently released with layer of mesh/netting over the neoprene tongue. they fit exactly the same interms of size as my size 11 1.0 core black ultra boosts. literally impossible to size down even a little bit. was hoping these fit similarly because even if these are a half size bigger they would be completely wearable if sizing is similar.

The sizing on the vista grey is the same as the black/white qasa in my experience [if we're talking about the ss16 black/white, I'm not quite sure on the 15 black white]. I would say to go a half size down still.
yeah i was talking about the first retro of the black/white (from 2015, with the off-white sole), those ran big so i went down a full size from my TTS which is 8.5.

Therefore we are in consensus that on the newer qasa (blk/white from 2016 or vista grey), he would need an 8 (if his TTS is 8.5 too, which i'm lead to believe because he stated that he's an 8 in jordans [we all know jordan runs a half size big])

Well i'm an 8 in most Jordans and i go down to a 7 in most Y3's, but at the end of the day its all relative... depends on how snug of a fit you prefer...

Its been asked a couple times, but i havent seen the explicit answer, so just want to doublecheck.

Sizing recommendations for Yohji Runs?  (they finally hit Nords and i have a good friend who's a manager there, gonna try the disco on these and Y3 zip Stans)

TTS to ADIDAS sizing or half size down from that?

I'm an 8 in almost all nikes/jb/asics and 7.5 in almost all adidas, BUT>>>  I'm a 7 in Qasa Hi, and ZG Boost (have two pairs), as well as all yeezy 350 (snug fit, have oxford tan in 7.5 and they fit good but not snug, i prefer a snug fit on kicks where the upper is PK, where the silo of your foot can be seen/made out)

Thanks in advance.
ANYONE? i'm leaning towards a 7 based on the material of the upper, but have heard some folks online say there isn't as much give... Any help is kindly appreciated gents. Hard to believe no one owns Yohji Runs...

Well i'm an 8 in most Jordans and i go down to a 7 in most Y3's, but at the end of the day its all relative... depends on how snug of a fit you prefer...

ANYONE? i'm leaning towards a 7 based on the material of the upper, but have heard some folks online say there isn't as much give... Any help is kindly appreciated gents. Hard to believe no one owns Yohji Runs...

I would stay true to size. I believe someone in this thread purchased them under he belief that they fit similar to other Y3 model and found that they were too tight. So I would say play it safe and stay true to size.

well i ordered the retro boosts last night from yoox and i just got the ups notice that they will be delivered tomorrow. gotta love the free express shipping

Back
Top Bottom