Y-3 Qasa

Damn, a buddy who copped the Qasas off Loit when we all did just got his pair in, Loit sent him triple black Kyujo Lows in a Qasa High box. Worried about my order now. Won't even know if they sent the right thing till I get back from vacation either.

Damn, a buddy who copped the Qasas off Loit when we all did just got his pair in, Loit sent him triple black Kyujo Lows in a Qasa High box. Worried about my order now. Won't even know if they sent the right thing till I get back from vacation either.

Now that you mention it my qasa's from Loit came with a return label with someone else's info on it, although the box was addressed to me

DHL needs better marketing cause they are legit. It is amazing how they manage to get packages from overseas to the US in such a short time frame.

I've never been disappointed by DHL. Do they not go through customs or something? Only way I can see it moving so quickly. Domestic mail goes nowhere fast week of Christmas

My Vista grey Qasa high's came in and they are too small. I got a 11.5. If anyone can point me to a US 12 let me know. Thanks.

I'm starting to take back what I said about DHL. DHL apparently attempted to deliver my package with no knock on the door or ring of the door bell and left a note saying "sorry we missed you" but when I check tracking online it says it was delivered and signed by a "James". I don't know a James -_-

waiting on those vista grey xray zips to hit around $200, most likely will have to wait til Y-3 does their 50% sale.

I'm starting to take back what I said about DHL. DHL apparently attempted to deliver my package with no knock on the door or ring of the door bell and left a note saying "sorry we missed you" but when I check tracking online it says it was delivered and signed by a "James". I don't know a James -_-

DHL made it right. Both pairs in hand now.
These are beautiful
View media item 2274499

Back
Top Bottom