Y-3 Qasa

That sucks. My order for vistas got cancelled. I copped a pair of ETQ Amsterdam kicks and they got to atlanta in 3 days.

ya it's unfortunate...last time I use footpatrol lol. Price was good but I would have gladly spent a bit more if it would arrive in a timely manner!

Shout out to loit.com for making things right with me in a big way. I ordered a pair of Yohji runs before New Years and after processing for ever and then telling me they were shipped and giving me a tracking number when in fact they hadn't located the shoes yet they issued me a refund and 20% off my next five orders.

How's the sizing with the Noci high? Full size down?
I'm a normal 10.5US  (UB, Standard Air Max, Jordan 1) 

Tried a 9.5 and own a 10.5. I could have taken a 9.5, but the sides of the footbed would have been too constricting. The 9.5 length had me right at the front of the shoe

I have room in the 10.5, but they turned out to be the right choice for me. I wear slightly thicker socks with them to fill out all the way.

Hope this helps.

I'm a normal 10.5US  (UB, Standard Air Max, Jordan 1) 

Tried a 9.5 and own a 10.5. I could have taken a 9.5, but the sides of the footbed would have been too constricting. The 9.5 length had me right at the front of the shoe

I have room in the 10.5, but they turned out to be the right choice for me. I wear slightly thicker socks with them to fill out all the way.

Hope this helps.
So you'd recommend TTS? I can only find .5 down from my TTS. That should be fine, right?

Some new shots of the white Pure Boosts from Highsnob

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/01/10/adidas-y-3-pure-boost-snow-white/
These paired with light washed denim for the spring/summer 
pimp.gif
 Cats going to sleep on these, especially once Jerry rocks them. Hopefully matches blesses me with a $75 off

These paired with light washed denim for the spring/summer :pimp:  Cats going to sleep on these, especially once Jerry rocks them. Hopefully matches blesses me with a $75 off
I don't think people are sleeping because most if not all pre orders have sold out.

Yeah they're not gonna sit like the white/black ones did last time. Also that Matches $75 off thing is dead and gone.

Last edited:
yup those PB ZG pre order slots been flying...

Anyone seen a 7/7.5 still up? sadly these might have to be bought at retail smh

Kinda pissed off right now

So last week I noticed that L'inde Le Palais ( the site that sold the qasas vista greys for $126) restocked 1 pair in my size but at $180. Bought them anyway and they just arrived like this. Anyone who's owned qasas know its damn near impossible to hide wear on those soft tubular soles. These were clearly worn. Whether Tried on in store or a return they're absolutely not unworn. Not 100% opposed to keeping them but I'm gonna need some major a**kissing on their part to remedy the situation.

View media item 2295467View media item 2295468View media item 2295469View media item 2295475View media item 2295477View media item 2295478

I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on the Vista Grey Qasas on Y-3. Never owned or even really searched for a pair before, do any non-overseas stores ever drop them below that $200 price tag? 

I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on the Vista Grey Qasas on Y-3. Never owned or even really searched for a pair before, do any non-overseas stores ever drop them below that $200 price tag? 
Yeah I copped my pair from Loit in NJ for $160 shipped. But anything 200 and below is a good price for them.

Yup under $200 is a good
I copped two from L'Inde Le Palais for $125 pre Christmas and $180 last week and one from Loit for $160

Back
Top Bottom