Y-3 Qasa

:lol:

Ya'll act like I wore dress shoes and gym shorts. Trust me, I broke necks in the grocery store with Mrs. Greyman in my Adidas Chicago Bulls shorts and my Qasa Highs. Dude stocking the cereal straight gave me the :wow: face when I came pushing through. Oh well, I guess I should have wore this instead....

View media item 1204357
:shrugs: :smile:

Last edited:
IMO I think it's better to be original and wear what you want rather than wearing qasa with what you see all the time on Instagram

I agree. It's all fun and games though. I really did just go to the store and grab a burger with my wife that day, but I was of course just joking about "breaking necks" in case my sarcasm doesn't read well. Nobody cared but me...and that is all that mattered.

@killacammm  Did you end up getting your pair yet? If so where did you order from? A friend is looking for a pair in size 10 but the only size I found was 12.

@killacammm  Did you end up getting your pair yet? If so where did you order from? A friend is looking for a pair in size 10 but the only size I found was 12.
My buddy over in NYC proxying it over to me, I got him to call Y-3 at the Lincoln Road location and they had 'em in stock in 10.5/11 when I called (that's all I inquired about). They don't ship to Canada so you'd need someone to get them over to you from the US.

They should be here next week, they arriving at my buddy's tmr.

Last edited:

My buddy over in NYC proxying it over to me, I got him to call Y-3 at the Lincoln Road location and they had 'em in stock in 10.5/11 when I called (that's all I inquired about). They don't ship to Canada so you'd need someone to get them over to you from the US.

They should be here next week, they arriving at my buddy's tmr.
Nice I'm glad you found a pair. Looks like I'll tell my friend to do some homework then haha. Really sucks that Toronto sucks when it comes to buying Y-3 stuff. Definitely received a lot of compliments when I rocked mine while I was in TO.

Nice I'm glad you found a pair. Looks like I'll tell my friend to do some homework then haha. Really sucks that Toronto sucks when it comes to buying Y-3 stuff. Definitely received a lot of compliments when I rocked mine while I was in TO.
Yeah haha I got desperate so Y-3 was my only choice. I've literally looked everywhere local and other retailers so I could to get a better deal.

412 USD+30 shipping ain't too bad I guess...

Last edited:

Yeah haha I got desperate so Y-3 was my only choice. I've literally looked everywhere local and other retailers so I could to get a better deal.

412 USD+30 shipping ain't too bad I guess...
Yea that's an ok price, way better than those ridic reseller prices.

laugh.gif

Ya'll act like I wore dress shoes and gym shorts. Trust me, I broke necks in the grocery store with Mrs. Greyman in my Adidas Chicago Bulls shorts and my Qasa Highs. Dude stocking the cereal straight gave me the
eek.gif
face when I came pushing through. Oh well, I guess I should have wore this instead....

:shrugs:
smile.gif
LOL. nah you were better off with those chicago shorts lmmfaooooo. This is the ultimate ******* look.

anyone receive any info from anrosa yet?! are they scammers? contacted them twice through form and direct email and to no avail :smh:

been days while the email and site says to contact for questions

Last edited:
For all the people needing a reference to compare fake vs real pairs of qasas this video is quite helpful. 

I was able to have a pair of the black Qasa Highs in size 12.5 shipped to me from Y3 Miami. Ordered about 10 days ago. I know they had other sizes in stock... Amazing shoe. Had a stream of coworkers coming by my desk to check them out. Comfort is unbelievable. 

need some help urgently, if someone can tell if these are authentic or not? bout to buy em but want to be sure.
asked for a sole picture so will have that shortly as well.

help me out fam. thanks

View media item 1217218

yeah font looks off and you can even see that fake *** sales receipt i was talking about earlier on the bottom left lol

Back
Top Bottom