Y-3 Qasa

Has anyone heard about a release date for the qasa lows in the burnt orange colorway?

I recently bought a pair 7.5 US but they're too big. New to this site but does anyone want them before i return them back? Rather sell them for what i go

them for then spend money on return shipping fees. Contact me at slyguynyc@aol.com

been lurking this thread a while and finally picked up some used qasa highs i found locally. just wanted to get a legit check. mostly seemed solid to me, but noticing very small details now and can't tell if i'm being paranoid or build is just different shoe-to-shoe.

i.e. in many pictures the side strap on the outside of the shoe doesn't connect with front leather toe cap, but on mine they do. engraved Y3 on the bottom of the shoe doesn't exactly match up (one of the 3's is noticeably closer to the side than the other.) can see very minor glue on the edges of one of the back heel Y3 emblems, toe cap seems a little crooked on left shoe (can't tell if i'm just imagining stuff at this point), etc etc...all really minor details, but just want to make sure. really appreciate the help!

RIP, sat way too long on those Dope Factory pairs, pretty much all sizes are sold out again. Them primeknit lows will allude me forever. 

Last edited:
sorry for another fit question, but there is conflicting opinions on this thread. Do most people go down a full size from their nike size? I'm not sure what my actual TTS is, so just trying to base it off my other sneakers: 

Nike 11

Margiela 44

Common Projects 43

Adidas 10.5-11

sorry for another fit question, but there is conflicting opinions on this thread. Do most people go down a full size from their nike size? I'm not sure what my actual TTS is, so just trying to base it off my other sneakers: 

Nike 11

Margiela 44

Common Projects 43

Adidas 10.5-11
You should be fine with a 10.5.

Last edited:
I have a narrow foot and I sized down from my 9.5 airmax size to an 8.5. I'm a size 9.5 true, but my narrow foot causes most size 9.5 shoes to fit slightly big. Nike airmanx's are pretty close fitting so the 9.5 works for me. My other nike shoes are size 9s(dunk/roshe trails). Sizing down 1 full size has given me a snug comfortable fit for y-3.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom