Y-3 Qasa

those all black highs are amazing.  Never owned a pair of Y-3 but still mad i passed on the high top grey/green on Jackthreads about a year ago.  Im hoping JackThreads will get the F/W 14 collection, i have a pretty strong connect there, get 50% off
smokin.gif

did we ever get a consensus on how these fit considering there's no half sizes? if people were in between, did you go up or down?

did we ever get a consensus on how these fit considering there's no half sizes? if people were in between, did you go up or down?

DOWN DOWN DOWN

racers do come in 1/2 sizes ... i tried on an 11, then a 10.5, and finally settled on a 10.... if push came to shove I could probably squeeze into a 9.5

shoe is extremely roomy....

it's my favorite shoe... i wear them everywhere, all conditions..... for damn near $400 im getting my money's worth, plus its a shoe you never see anyone wearing

^ thanks for the info. didn't know they came in half sizes. so you went down a whole size from your regular size?

Just picked up a pair of the lows from last year. These shoes are great and worth the money. Be careful though, there are reps out there. I've seen a coupon stores online selling replicas.

those all black highs are amazing.  Never owned a pair of Y-3 but still mad i passed on the high top grey/green on Jackthreads about a year ago.  Im hoping JackThreads will get the F/W 14 collection, i have a pretty strong connect there, get 50% off :smokin
oh boy, any chance there's a way to share the wealth? :smile:

Any luck on the Sneakerboy preorder for the black Qasa high? I was an hour late. They sold out quick....

So they are starting to show up? Jackthreads just discounted most of the pairs they currently have. Last time they did that the new seasons pairs showed up decently soon after so keep an eye out.

With the qasa high, I am a 10 in nikes and could fit into a 9.5 if I absolutely had to. Should I go 10 or 9?

I'm looking into going a full size down. I wear 9 usually but have gone down .5 on flyknits, Roshes, and Innevas since they are more "sock like" I feel these are the same. I didn't see any half sizes.

Last edited:
I'm looking into going a full size down. I wear 9 usually but have gone down .5 on flyknits, Roshes, and Innevas since they are more "sock like" I feel these are the same. I didn't see any half sizes.

Ya I didn't think they came in half sizes. Going down a full size worries me. I might just stay with a 10 and double sock if I need to. Flyknits are usually slightly tight in a 10 for me. Jordan's have a little room in a 10

Back
Top Bottom