Y-3 Qasa

BlackbeardXT BlackbeardXT , did some digging and it looks like Zappos in general does not plan out sale events; their only sales are based on whether an item is selling poorly on the site and that also applies to different colorways of the same shoe. Hope that helps.

Sorry no link but sneakers app has qasa high primeknit in sizes 8.5,10,10.5,11,11.5, and 12 if anyone is looking. Also have a few other y-3 items

BlackbeardXT BlackbeardXT , did some digging and it looks like Zappos in general does not plan out sale events; their only sales are based on whether an item is selling poorly on the site and that also applies to different colorways of the same shoe. Hope that helps.

Thanks man that was quick. If they accept PayPal I'm gonna go ahead a scoop them up.

Anyone interested in Qasa High (red toes) in size 9?

Ordered them from Aphrodite but they don't fit well. I wanted to exchange them but shipping back to UK is going to cost me $100 plus!!!

Anyone interested in Qasa High (red toes) in size 9?

Ordered them from Aphrodite but they don't fit well. I wanted to exchange them but shipping back to UK is going to cost me $100 plus!!!
On the same boat with my triple blacks. Dope factory doesn't pay return shipping and the custom ups fees. I'm trying to get rid of them also.

I ordered my black Qasa highs from dope factory. It was supposed to be shipped before the 1st of Aug. Now i recieved an email saying there is a manufacturer's delay! Was so hoping to wear it soon man.. damn.
Same here, got the email today about the delay...oh well
In the same boat as you guys i was so lucky i ordered the last pair in my size then they were taken down a few hours later. 

I asked them twice if my order will still be delivered and they didn't say no they just said there was a delay in manufacturing. So fingers crossed i'll get them at some point.

So I just received my first pair of Qasa Highs. For the price I couldn't pass them up even though they were a size 11, half size UP for me. They actually didn't fit as huge as I thought they would (about a thumb of free space). Also the sock like fit held my heel in place so I had no slippage. I compared to my size 10 qasa lows and they were slightly bigger. I was honestly surprised by the fit.

^^^ Yup same situation here. I think they are not lying since non of the store in EU or in the State have them yet? Lets wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom