Y-3 Qasa

Damn...want to get them but no paypal.

Word, that threw me off too, been awhile since buying on Barneys.

DAMN you Barneys, offer paypal! I can't be expected to get up from my work area and walk all the way into the parking lot to retrieve my wallet with a credit card to use! That was 5 min I wasted from surfing the web instead of work! hahaha I seriously was annoyed though for a quick minute.

Word, that threw me off too, been awhile since buying on Barneys.

DAMN you Barneys, offer paypal! I can't be expected to get up from my work area and walk all the way into the parking lot to retrieve my wallet with a credit card to use! That was 5 min I wasted from surfing the web instead of work! hahaha I seriously was annoyed though for a quick minute.
How have you guys not gotten a PayPal card yet? It's free, and you can use it as a credit card in every retail store. It takes from your PayPal Balance first, then your backup funding source. Just like using PayPal (regular) payments.

How have you guys not gotten a
PayPal card
yet? It's free, and you can use it as a credit card in every retail store. It takes from your PayPal Balance first, then your backup funding source. Just like using PayPal (regular) payments.

View media item 1657329

Yea I live under under a rock, with all of my sneakers to keep me company. Then again I just started using paypal earlier this year lol

Barneys had a fullsize run for triple black qasa highs before i dropped the code last night!!!! Shouts out to all who pm'd me to get a head start. Looks like alot of trolls came thru and flourished. We should look out for those who are active subscribers/contributers 1st and handout leftovers afterwards

How have you guys not gotten a PayPal card yet? It's free, and you can use it as a credit card in every retail store. It takes from your PayPal Balance first, then your backup funding source. Just like using PayPal (regular) payments.

I do have a paypal card but the site ain't letting me use it.

Barneys had a fullsize run for triple black qasa highs before i dropped the code last night!!!! Shouts out to all who pm'd me to get a head start. Looks like alot of trolls came thru and flourished. We should look out for those who are active subscribers/contributers 1st and handout leftovers afterwards

I wish I knew my order was going to get cancelled earlier somehow.

A lot of people are using the code, I just got a feeling that the pre order will get cancelled. finger crossed

I just called them and the rep said because of the "invalid promo code" it did not go through. Watch out whoevers order went through. Or unless she lied to me.

Pre ordered the triple back from barneys using the code on 8/1. Just got n email that my order was cancelled because they can't process the payment. I already had a pending charges in my account so i think it might be because of the code. Hope that most of you who ordered will be fulfilled.

You still have to pay duty which is about $50-60 if you are in the US. Total should be around $370.

I got charged about $33. And it's check or money order only.

Pre ordered the triple back from barneys using the code on 8/1. Just got n email that my order was cancelled because they can't process the payment. I already had a pending charges in my account so i think it might be because of the code. Hope that most of you who ordered will be fulfilled.

That's exactly what happened to me. Looks like it's definitely the code.

I gave my friend the code and she ordered a bag and shoes. The bag shipped for her but her shoes were cancelled also. I'm gonna guess we overused the code on the qasa's..

Thats why i used it for a few days before i gave the code up. My retro boost will be here thursday.did anyone who pm get there order canceled?

Back
Top Bottom