Y-3 Qasa

Just got my all-black Qasa highs (my first Y-3 Qasas) from Nordstrom that I ordered over the weekend (jeez, they ship fast). A bit underwhelmed by the construction and I'm contemplating returning them (I've been purchasing Jordans for so long that I forgot how awesome it is to be able to return shoes and not have to re-flip them).  The elastic/stretch material looks like it will give over time, and the elastic band over the back heel looks a bit sloppy.  Can anyone who has had these for a while describe how the elastic/stretch material has held up over time? Thanks.
I have a few qasa's and I think they hold up exceptionally well. My racers have gotten the most use with all day wears and even as my main pair of trainers while on vacation with multiple uses in the gym during that trip. And with all that the only real signs of wear are the bottoms but that can't be helped. Not even any noticeable creasing. My highs have been used a bunch of times and they still look amazing. Quality shoes bro.

Elastic has held up, but if you walk around and wear them a LOT then the outsoles start to wear pretty good and the cushioning compacts a bit, at least mine did

Last edited:
Elastic has held up, but if you walk around and wear them a LOT then the outsoles start to wear pretty good and the cushioning compacts a bit, at least mine did
Just curious if you usually drag your feet when walking or are they wearing down just from normal stepping and everything else?

hey guys need some help deciding which size to buy for my next qasa's. I have a size 10 qasa high and they fit really snug, and just a bit maybe too tight on the shoulder of my feet, but very slightly. I'm wondering if i get a size 10.5 would it be so big as to be uncomfortable because my feet would be moving around too much? any help is appreciated thanks!

Just got my blue retros from END and some good and bad points. My first boost besides the yeezys and my god are these things comfortable! SO fn light too! Everything looks amazing, of course being y3. My only issue is the fit :/. END didn't have the size I was going to try originally which was a 10us so I went with a 9.5 rather than a 10.5. Well I have really wide feet and although I could slip my feet in and out no problem AND there was ample toe room, they still felt tight. Which doesn't look bad on my feet as long as I am sitting or no weight put on them haha. Because when I do put weight on them I feel like my feet want to slide inward as if there is no support. I mean I am keeping these and prob just going to beat them silly due to the fit since shipping back to END is a lot and changing sizes seems like I will end up with too much toe room anyways. Hopefully these stretch and get a better worn in feel otherwise most likely be my first and last y3 retro boost, going to have to stick to the qasa's lol

Just curious if you usually drag your feet when walking or are they wearing down just from normal stepping and everything else?

Normal walking, I dont drag. All my qasas have pretty good wear compared to other shoes I wear often. They're just not the most comfortable shoe I have anymore and feet would start to hurt on the bottom at the end of the day. Sock darts are my new go to shoe for comfortability.

Just got my blue retros from END and some good and bad points. My first boost besides the yeezys and my god are these things comfortable! SO fn light too! Everything looks amazing, of course being y3. My only issue is the fit :/. END didn't have the size I was going to try originally which was a 10us so I went with a 9.5 rather than a 10.5. Well I have really wide feet and although I could slip my feet in and out no problem AND there was ample toe room, they still felt tight. Which doesn't look bad on my feet as long as I am sitting or no weight put on them haha. Because when I do put weight on them I feel like my feet want to slide inward as if there is no support. I mean I am keeping these and prob just going to beat them silly due to the fit since shipping back to END is a lot and changing sizes seems like I will end up with too much toe room anyways. Hopefully these stretch and get a better worn in feel otherwise most likely be my first and last y3 retro boost, going to have to stick to the qasa's lol
Do you have any on feet pics? Just curious to see more of the blues. Does the striping throw it off at all or does it work well?

Guys, breaking news lol

Just called y3 soho and they confirm they just have max size US 8.5

Comes with retail price, with tax will be around $435

@iansuhendra do you own any jordan 1s? I wear 8.5 for the 1s... you think size 8 qasa high will be okay for me? Or should I go for 8.5?
if you wear a size 8.5 in 1's (and 1's people normally size up .5), you should be getting a 7.5 or an 8 at the most for the Qasa Highs

Guys, breaking news lol

Just called y3 soho and they confirm they just have max size US 8.5

Comes with retail price, with tax will be around $435
Jesus how did I miss this!?!?!? Will be calling tomorrow morning and praying they still have...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom