Y-3 Qasa

I wear a 9 in Nike and 8.5 in Adidas and generally anything size 8.5-9.5 fits. Size 8 qasas fit snug but there's still definitely room in the toe box to where I could fit in a 7.5 probably, but joints would be way too narrow/tight. Alternatively my retro boost are size 9 and there's for sure a bunch of room in the toe box enough to the point where I'm going to buy another pair full size down, but I still wear them and like how they fit.

Really just depends on how you like your shoes to fit but definitely at least .5 down
Yeah, I would advise of half sz down. With my Qasa High's i had about maybe half an inch in the front toe area so i could have went a full sz down but might have been too snug... if you can buy both sz's and then just return one of the sizes 8) lol

Yeah, I would advise of half sz down. With my Qasa High's i had about maybe half an inch in the front toe area so i could have went a full sz down but might have been too snug... if you can buy both sz's and then just return one of the sizes 8) lol
I wear 9.5 I'm most Adidas. So hopefully a 9 won't be too snug?

Should be fine. TTS or half size down in my opinion. I find my pair I went a half size down on to be perfect when I wear thin no show socks.

Well should I change it and go tts? I like to wear different cool socks sometimes and like a comfy fit or should I stay with half size down?

lobol lobol They're a size 11 that I was hoping I can make work. I can't. I need an 11.5 which they don't have so I can't even exchange them

I went half size down on my Qasa Highs and the fit was perfect, however I could see someone going TTS and being fine. Its all about how your foot is shaped and how you like your fit.

Don't see how anybody could go TTS on retro boost/qasa
I got both half sz down and the Qasa high was slightly loose with a lil toe room but the retro boost fits snug, with Nike socks on its slightly too snug, thin fit dry low socks fit perfect with em. I probably went with TTS and they would have been good too

Lows

Vans are size 10 and Qasa are size 8
qasa definitely looks smaller than the vans but not 2 sizes smaller. probably better to line the back of heel of both shoes up if you were trying to show a length comparison .. qasa high soles jut out in the back.

qasa definitely looks smaller than the vans but not 2 sizes smaller. probably better to line the back of heel of both shoes up if you were trying to show a length comparison .. qasa high soles jut out in the back.
They are lined up. The wtaps have heavy heel drag and the qasa outsole bends out but doesn't actually signify where your foot is sitting.

I tried on a size 9.5 qasa and they "fit" in the sense I could rock them if I really wanted to and it wouldn't be uncomfortable or anything. The 8 is just an ideal fit.

I think problems come with that 1. people like their shoes to fit differently/everyone has different feet 2. dudes really don't be knowing their actual TTS 

Back
Top Bottom