Y-3 Qasa

Posting my bi/tri-daily request for a pair of Qasa Low Primeknits in 9.5US.

I heard they're going to re-release this fall. Can anyone confirm?

Lol would you say around retail? I know y3s resell value generally isn't very high
Nah there are a few pairs of Y-3s here and there that have maintained high resale, some of the Qasa Lows seem to be one of those.

If you look a few posts above yours, you'll see someone recently missed out on a pair of used Qasa Lows for $400, they sold before he pulled the trigger.

Nah there are a few pairs of Y-3s here and there that have maintained high resale, some of the Qasa Lows seem to be one of those.

If you look a few posts above yours, you'll see someone recently missed out on a pair of used Qasa Lows for $400, they sold before he pulled the trigger.

Someone say QASA LOW?!?!

I'm looking for em. Hmu Sz 9.5 [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Funny that everybody wants these now. Copped with ease before the hype when everybody was sleeping.

I've heard about how some time ago Jack threads was carrying Y3 for cheap...how and why?

I wish I was into Y3 two years ago...i would've copped the lows without a second thought. Hook me up with a 9.5, I'm begging you [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

Ah okay word thanks dude. Been back and forth on selling my pair. Thinking I'm finally ready to part ways with them

Funny that everybody wants these now. Copped with ease before the hype when everybody was sleeping.
7.5? 
nerd.gif
 If you ever trying to get rid of those jawns hmu 

Debating if I should sell my Y-3 ZG black size 12.5US for $290. What do you guys think? I like them a lot, but not sure if that's a good price. I paid $300 for them. 

Debating if I should sell my Y-3 ZG black size 12.5US for $290. What do you guys think? I like them a lot, but not sure if that's a good price. I paid $300 for them. 
Good price for the buyer, terrible price as the seller considering you'd be losing money, unless they're worn.

Good price for the buyer, terrible price as the seller considering you'd be losing money, unless they're worn.
New, DS, never worn. I know I'll be losing money but since they are slightly too big, they will just sit there. 

I have, they are still about half a size too long. I wear 12.5 in Yeezy 350, 12.5 in NMD and 12.5 in most Ultraboost. 

I feel that a 12 might be better, hopefully I'm not wrong. 
That's crazy you wear the same size 350 as UB. I wear 350s a full size down from UBs, same as the ZG Knits. 9.5 in UB, 8.5 in ZG Knit

That's crazy you wear the same size 350 as UB. I wear 350s a full size down from UBs, same as the ZG Knits. 9.5 in UB, 8.5 in ZG Knit
I wear 13 UB for white and 3M, those are a tighter knit. In wool UB, I can get by with 12.5. I have wide feet :smile:

I can also get by with 350s in 12, but they are a bit tight an was always afraid to stretch the knit, so I went half size up. 

I have, they are still about half a size too long. I wear 12.5 in Yeezy 350, 12.5 in NMD and 12.5 in most Ultraboost. 

I feel that a 12 might be better, hopefully I'm not wrong. 
I wear UB in 13 which I preferred there was a 13.5.

NMD 12.5 and Yeezy 350 12.5 for a better fit.

I would say I'm a true US13 so the Y3 12.5 fits me relatively well, although a TAD longer but the width is just nice.

I can never fit a 12.5 UB and even 13 is tight.

So I think the 12.5 Y3 is indeed a bit big for you.

7.5? 
nerd.gif
 If you ever trying to get rid of those jawns hmu 
Sorry, long gone bro. Got bored with them and gave them away to a friend for practically a steal.

But thinking about picking up another pair, great for an everyday errand shoes since they were easy to slip on and kick off.

Back
Top Bottom