Y-3 Qasa

Brought these out tonight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Hayworth Guard Highs from FW 2015 collection. Still beating myself for not copping the triple black CW [emoji]128534[/emoji]

View media item 2310149

Last edited:
I'm new to Y-3 with only a pair of Yohji Runs that I love. Do you guys size the Retro Boost the same?

Thanks!

Last edited:
That's odd, b/c I think TTS would have had a bit too much room for me.  That's why we have NT for various inputs!  

By the end of the day it was very noticeable. I'm gonna take a closer look at them tonight to see if there might be any solution, I'm thinking if the material in the heel cup was smoother it might not be an issue.
It might be the zipper, something similar was happening to me and i ended up just unzipping them a bit. what's funny is the first pair i purchased from farfetch was actually fine but i returned them to get a more discounted pair from lindelepalais and this pair was irritating my heel as well but it wasn't anything major. I thought it was just something with QC. 

damn..missed yohji runs on SNS for $192 shipped. Had in my cart but my size is sold out. The sales continue to elude me :smh:

Why is the left pair wrinkling like that tho?

Omg when i ordered it they sent me size 12 im size 11 . so the leather is a bit loose on me . to exchange or return it would be a hassel so i decided to keep it. But it does wrinkle like cuz its one size up. But i love it to death . one of my fav qasa cws for sure ! And i normally hate triple black anything!

Omg when i ordered it they sent me size 12 im size 11 . so the leather is a bit loose on me . to exchange or return it would be a hassel so i decided to keep it. But it does wrinkle like cuz its one size up. But i love it to death . one of my fav qasa cws for sure ! And i normally hate triple black anything!

PayPal has a policy on this. They'll pick up the tab on like 5 or 10 bucks up to $30

PayPal has a policy on this. They'll pick up the tab on like 5 or 10 bucks up to $30

Oh that good to know. To remedy the wrinkling i usually just pull the tongue up and tie the laces tight. I was just in ahurry yesterday to notice the wrinkling haha. Love it to death despite that. If i gotten tts i wouldnt have issues like this that is for sure

Just a quick question for you guys, is it fair to tell someone that may want to purchase the 2016 Yohji Run that they fit a half size smaller than advertised? Reason I ask is I see lots of posts suggesting they're true to size however in my experience they're a half size smaller than advertised. What would you guys suggest? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom