Y-3 Qasa

Just a quick question for you guys, is it fair to tell someone that may want to purchase the 2016 Yohji Run that they fit a half size smaller than advertised? Reason I ask is I see lots of posts suggesting they're true to size however in my experience they're a half size smaller than advertised. What would you guys suggest? Thanks in advance.

This is what I'm telling everyone in 2017. Get your foot in a brannock and figure out what your true size actually is. Than you can give all advice that you want. I'm a true size 11, measured. And retro boosts and the Yohji boosts fit the perfectly true to my 11, in l the advertised size 11.

I feel like a lot to discrepancy comes from people not actually know what they're true size is. Not saying that's the case for you, but in general.

Just a quick question for you guys, is it fair to tell someone that may want to purchase the 2016 Yohji Run that they fit a half size smaller than advertised? Reason I ask is I see lots of posts suggesting they're true to size however in my experience they're a half size smaller than advertised. What would you guys suggest? Thanks in advance.

Go TTS, they don't have an insole so if they are a little loose you can easily slip one in

Go TTS, they don't have an insole so if they are a little loose you can easily slip one in
This is what I'm telling everyone in 2017. Get your foot in a brannock and figure out what your true size actually is. Than you can give all advice that you want. I'm a true size 11, measured. And retro boosts and the Yohji boosts fit the perfectly true to my 11, in l the advertised size 11.

I feel like a lot to discrepancy comes from people not actually know what they're true size is. Not saying that's the case for you, but in general.

Thanks fellas, guess I'm an extreme case and/or revieved a unusually snug pair, I've been measured and I'm 9.25, brought these in a 9.5 and they're too snug for my liking. They're equivalent in size to the zg boosts in an 8.5, albeit those have a primeknit upper that's less restrictive in my experience. Also the qasas are an 8.5 and thise have a more ideal fitment as well. Again might be an extreme case for me, thanks again.

don't usually do this but has anyone seen size 8 yohji runs (reflective and northern lights) for a good price anywhere, or has the ship sailed on those? lol

don't usually do this but has anyone seen size 8 yohji runs (reflective and northern lights) for a good price anywhere, or has the ship sailed on those? lol
Y-3 site has Northern Lights for $170 before tax. That's 50% off. I have seen them for less but that was during Black Friday sales. There are those who may tell you to wait but I'd be hesitant because stock is starting to dry up, but it's your call.

http://store.y-3.com/us/y3store/sne...z2b6N4NECFUtqfgodkw0Nbw&gclsrc=aw.ds&tp=46917

Last edited:
I pounced on that deal was coming to post the same info. X-Rays ($100) and Approach Reflects ($120 I believe)  for about $260 shipped total. Not a complaint to be had. 

Damn.. Just missed the Qasa and the ZG knits smh.

Had them in my cart but wasn't swift enough. Good sale and great post :nthat:

Repped. Crazy steals. 

Copped both sport approach and x-ray zips, wish they had half sizes as i've heard they both run TTS but couldn't pass at that price. 

Does UK 7 equal to US 8 for Y-3 sizing? Or, just follow Adidas sizing (UK 7 = US 7.5) ?

Last edited:
anyone else get charged tax by 18montrose? my total at checkout was 150 but I got charged like 175

Last edited:
anyone else get charged tax by 18montrose? my total at checkout was 150 but I got charged like 175
They may have added VAT? What does the price show in your order confirmation? If your confirmation says 150, you should be good, but they also may have added VAT on purpose. I've contacted them before in the past when I saw VAT was being included on a potential purchase, and they said they don't remove it for US customers.

Last edited:
They may have added VAT? What does the price show in your order confirmation? If your confirmation says 150, you should be good, but they also may have added VAT on purpose. I've contacted them before in the past when I saw VAT was being included on a potential purchase, and they said they don't remove it for US customers.

well, thats lame. says something about a tax in the email but doesnt appear in the total. think I should contact them about it?

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. Ordered the xrays/trails/approaches. They show you the tax, but don't actually charge it. Both my orders are item cost plus shipping only. If you do the math, you will see it's not actually factored in.

Back
Top Bottom