Ya Opinion on sneakers I should get to ball

Good Morning People,
I’m trying to see ya opinion on which sneakers I should ball in.  For the past several years I’ve been playing mainly outdoors and while indoors it was mainly rubber flooring and once in a while wood floors.  The sneakers that I’ve gone through were:
Ones I’ve played in since 2005 (freshman year of college):

Leborn II flint grey (most comfortable and durable ones, I loved balling ball in these, but left them in NY with fam and never saw them again)

2K5 Playoffs (also durable ones, they felt light on my feet)

Jordan X 05 retro white and red (really comfortable even tho the left shoe was an 11 and the right was 11.5, mistake at the store I didn’t notice until I was at school hahaha.  Good traction for playing on a basically rubber flooring at school)

Penny IV black and blue (destroyed them playing ball, a bit uncomfortable cause of the tightness around the ankle but I needed it)

AJ XIV white and green (still got them, all the traction is almost gone so I rarely wear them but they had some of the best traction, especially indoors when the floor is madddd dusty)

Currently play in:

Huarache 2009 white and blue (lightest sneakers I’ve played in, traction on them are iight, not the best for outdoors.  I still wear them even when the front of the sole is almost bald and they starting rip

Penny III black and blue (the main pair I play in, like the IVs good support for my ankles, they feel heavy on my feet tho)

What I’m looking to play in:

Jordan X 05 retro steel grey (I personally love these sneakers, I mainly wear them to the mall or just chillin.  They are comfortable and playing in the white and red ones in the past making me consider to just play in them.)

Crazy 8s (In the past I read up on NT that these are good for outdoors and a couple of friends got a pair and they say it’s a good to beat up)

Jordan XIV (after playing in the white and green thinking of getting another pair)

Jordan XII
Hyperize

Hyperdunk 2010 (I prefer the original Hyperdunks before I’m having some trouble finding a pair)

Nike Bakin

And any suggestions ya got on a pair.

Thanks for reading  

Good Morning People,
I’m trying to see ya opinion on which sneakers I should ball in.  For the past several years I’ve been playing mainly outdoors and while indoors it was mainly rubber flooring and once in a while wood floors.  The sneakers that I’ve gone through were:
Ones I’ve played in since 2005 (freshman year of college):

Leborn II flint grey (most comfortable and durable ones, I loved balling ball in these, but left them in NY with fam and never saw them again)

2K5 Playoffs (also durable ones, they felt light on my feet)

Jordan X 05 retro white and red (really comfortable even tho the left shoe was an 11 and the right was 11.5, mistake at the store I didn’t notice until I was at school hahaha.  Good traction for playing on a basically rubber flooring at school)

Penny IV black and blue (destroyed them playing ball, a bit uncomfortable cause of the tightness around the ankle but I needed it)

AJ XIV white and green (still got them, all the traction is almost gone so I rarely wear them but they had some of the best traction, especially indoors when the floor is madddd dusty)

Currently play in:

Huarache 2009 white and blue (lightest sneakers I’ve played in, traction on them are iight, not the best for outdoors.  I still wear them even when the front of the sole is almost bald and they starting rip

Penny III black and blue (the main pair I play in, like the IVs good support for my ankles, they feel heavy on my feet tho)

What I’m looking to play in:

Jordan X 05 retro steel grey (I personally love these sneakers, I mainly wear them to the mall or just chillin.  They are comfortable and playing in the white and red ones in the past making me consider to just play in them.)

Crazy 8s (In the past I read up on NT that these are good for outdoors and a couple of friends got a pair and they say it’s a good to beat up)

Jordan XIV (after playing in the white and green thinking of getting another pair)

Jordan XII
Hyperize

Hyperdunk 2010 (I prefer the original Hyperdunks before I’m having some trouble finding a pair)

Nike Bakin

And any suggestions ya got on a pair.

Thanks for reading  

Back
Top Bottom