ya paying attention to latest Obama scandals? VOL. IRS, Bengahazi, Associated Press hack by Gov

Aww cute, dueceking was shuckin'
Do you even know the context and meaning behind the term "shuckin & jivin" and how you are using it inappropriately?? 
There he goes again wit da race card
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
How is that the race card though?  Seriously, do you know the context of the term?

How can one "shuck and jive" with other black folks when the cause is to uplift black folks?  
laugh.gif

You sir, are ignorant.  

Do you even know the context and meaning behind the term "shuckin & jivin" and how you are using it inappropriately?? 
There he goes again wit da race card
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
How is that the race card though?  Seriously, do you know the context of the term?

How can one "shuck and jive" with other black folks when the cause is to uplift black folks?  
laugh.gif

You sir, are ignorant.  
i know exactly how im using it, especially when i said who he was race hustling w/ (al sharpton)

dont get your PC rocks off on me...puh leez,

da bottomline is duece IS shuckin and jivin when i press him in a corner about his home boy obama's scandals, all he can do deflect, and

distract about some ol' care packages when da fact of da matter is, obama looking real bad going into da midterm elections.

Do you even know the context and meaning behind the term "shuckin

There he goes again wit da race card :lol: :rolleyes

How can one "shuck and jive" with other black folks when the cause is to uplift black folks?  :lol:

You sir, are ignorant.  
i know exactly how im using it, especially when i said who he was race hustling w/ (al sharpton)

da bottomline is duece IS shuckin and jivin when i press him in a corner about his home boy obama's scandals, all he can do deflect, and

distract about some ol' care packages when da fact of da matter is, obama looking real bad going into da midterm elections.
yeah but i think their point that shuckin and jivin is a racial term but u have black somewhere in ur genes so i guess u get a pass
woulda been better saying that he's dancing around the facts ur throwing at him

I'm not deflecting from anybody or anything muchacho.  I asked you about those care packages because I thought you cared about those victims and their families.  I thought you were about making a difference, I thought you were about reaching out and extending a hand of support, I thought you were about the uplifting of this country and those that need it................in that regard, I thought wrong.  Your not any of those things at all.  Your the same selfish and self-centered individual that spills nothing but your reckless rhetoric in certain threads like this one. 

I want you to start making a CHANGE in your life champ.  I want you to start thinking about someone other than yourself.  I want you to be a beacon of light in your community, instead of that dead light bulb on the street corner.  Whether you claim yourself to be an independent (which we all know isn't true) or when you show your true colors as a Republican wanna be I want you to realize that we are ALL in this together ninjahood.  Everyone is going to have to work together in order to get this country back to where it needs to be which is on top.  It's not about phony scandals my friend, it's about rooting for all of us to succeed.  I want you to have more of a positive outlook and perspective ninjahood, this is my challenge to you my friend.  Will you accept??

Do you even know the context and meaning behind the term "shuckin

There he goes again wit da race card :lol: :rolleyes

How can one "shuck and jive" with other black folks when the cause is to uplift black folks?  :lol:

You sir, are ignorant.  

So much irony I don't even know where to begin.

Carry on.

No matter how many times Obama repeats this line, it's simply not true. Ronald Reagan was handed the worst economy since the Great Depression from Jimmy Carter. Unemployment was higher, inflation was much higher, etc. And he turned it around in about 2 years. It's been 5 years with Obama and things are only getting worse. This big government liberalism just isn't working guys.

Rather than spewing out generalities (that are untrue), why don't we actually compare the two economies with some nuance?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...nomic-records/2011/08/25/gIQAHFJcaQ_blog.html

repped for informative article...gonna read this on the train to queens...

You're repeating Fox News talking points almost verbatim. Especially the al sharpton race hustlers bit. No one in this thread thinks you're smart or informed.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/31/tech/web/snowden-leak-xkeyscore/index.html

By Amanda Wills, Mashable
SHARE THIS

A A A (resize font)
(CNN) - You've never heard of XKeyscore, but it definitely knows you. The National Security Agency's top-secret program essentially makes available everything you've ever done on the Internet — browsing history, searches, content of your emails, online chats, even your metadata — all at the tap of the keyboard.

The Guardian exposed the program on Wednesday in a follow-up piece to its groundbreaking report on the NSA's surveillance practices. Shortly after publication, Edward Snowden, a 29-year-old former Booz Allen Hamilton employee who worked for the NSA for four years, came forward as the source.

This latest revelation comes from XKeyscore training materials, which Snowden also provided to The Guardian. The NSA sums up the program best: XKeyscore is its "widest reaching" system for developing intelligence from the Internet.

The program gives analysts the ability to search through the entire database of your information without any prior authorization — no warrant, no court clearance, no signature on a dotted line. An analyst must simply complete a simple onscreen form, and seconds later, your online history is no longer private. The agency claims that XKeyscore covers "nearly everything a typical user does on the Internet."

As The Guardian points out, this program crystallizes one of Snowden's most infamous admissions from his video interview on June 10:

"I, sitting at my desk," said Snowden, could "wiretap anyone, from you or your accountant, to a federal judge or even the president, if I had a personal email."

While United States officials denied this claim, the XKeyscore program, as the public understands it, proves Snowden's point. The law requires the NSA to obtain FISA warrants on U.S. citizens, but this is pushed aside for Americans with foreign targets — and this program gives the NSA the technology to do so. The training materials claim XKeyscore assisted in capturing 300 terrorists by 2008.

The Guardian article breaks down how the program works with each activity, from email monitoring to chats and browsing history, and includes screenshots from the training materials.

The Guardian reached out to the NSA for comment prior to publication. The agency defended the program, stressing that it was only used to legally obtain information about "legitimate foreign intelligence targets in response to requirements that our leaders need for information necessary to protect our nation and its interests."

"XKeyscore is used as a part of NSA's lawful foreign signals intelligence collection system," the agency said in its response. "Allegations of widespread, unchecked analyst access to NSA collection data are simply not true. Access to XKeyscore, as well as all of NSA's analytic tools, is limited to only those personnel who require access for their assigned tasks ... .

Ninjahood, since you said before that you never studied history I thought I'd help get you started on some real life knowledge that perhaps may get you started on learning about history:

Back in the days of the Civil War, there were many poor white farmers in the south that didn't own slaves. There were few plantation owners that owned the majority of the slaves. Many of these poor whites in the South fought in the Civil War and died to try to protect the rights of the plantation owners to own slaves. The plantation owners stayed home in their big mansions while the poor whites fought the war for them. It is a misconception that many whites owned slaves.

The many poor whites that fought in the Civil War wanted to preserve slavery because it was the American Dream of being able to own some slaves. They are much like today's trailer park Republicans. They will fight for their masters in the hope that someday they will become like their master and realize this dream. All the while, their master sees themselves as nothing like this poor person while the poor person thinks they can be like their master because their master shares the same white skin as them.

Last edited:
Ninjahood, since you said before that you never studied history I thought I'd help get you started on some real life knowledge that perhaps may get you started on learning about history:

Back in the days of the Civil War, there were many poor white farmers in the south that didn't own slaves. There were few plantation owners that owned the majority of the slaves. Many of these poor whites in the South fought in the Civil War and died to try to protect the rights of the plantation owners to own slaves. The plantation owners stayed home in their big mansions while the poor whites fought the war for them. It is a misconception that many whites owned slaves.

The many poor whites that fought in the Civil War wanted to preserve slavery because it was the American Dream of being able to own some slaves. They are much like today's trailer park Republicans. They will fight for their masters in the hope that someday they will become like their master and realize this dream. All the while, their master sees themselves as nothing like this poor person while the poor person thinks they can be like their master because their master shares the same white skin as them.

What does this have to with this thread? Take this

**** to da trayvon martin joint...

& for da record i said i learned on Racism FROM text

Books, not real life, cuz dont experience it.

It has everything to do with this thread and you fighting so hard for the descendants of those same plantation owners.

It has everything to do with this thread and you fighting so hard for the descendants of those same plantation owners.

You sound like da same tools who called Don Lemon

A "uncle tom" for agreeing with Bill O'Reilly... Typical

Race card shenanigans.. :smh: >D

Who play in traffic with that "its us vs da white man"

Nonsense

Meanwhile, in da real world..

National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden has been granted temporary asylum in Russia for one year and left a Moscow airport to formally enter the country's territory, according to his lawyer.

Anatoly Kucherena, Snowden's legal representative, told Interfax Thursday that he had given Snowden temporary papers issued by the Russian Immigration Service.

The Associated Press reported that Snowden had actually left Sheremetyevo airport, where he has been holed up since arriving June 23 from Hong Kong.

Kucherena said Snowden was unaccompanied when he left the airport in a regular taxi. RT.com reported that his whereabouts will be kept secret.

The lawyer said Snowden would be staying at a "safe place."

The former NSA systems analyst has been offered asylum by three Latin American countries but has been unable to travel since the U.S. revoked his passport.

He has been charged under the Espionage Act for leaking information to reporters about the NSA's worldwide surveillance and data-gathering networks.

The 30-year-old former defense contractor has said he did what he believes was right to go public with the information in order to "correct this wrongdoing."

Copyright 2013 USATODAY.com

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2607737

Last edited:

SHARE THIS

A A A (resize font)
(CNN) - You've never heard of XKeyscore, but it definitely knows you. The National Security Agency's top-secret program essentially makes available everything you've ever done on the Internet — browsing history, searches, content of your emails, online chats, even your metadata — all at the tap of the keyboard.

The Guardian exposed the program on Wednesday in a follow-up piece to its groundbreaking report on the NSA's surveillance practices. Shortly after publication, Edward Snowden, a 29-year-old former Booz Allen Hamilton employee who worked for the NSA for four years, came forward as the source.

This latest revelation comes from XKeyscore training materials, which Snowden also provided to The Guardian. The NSA sums up the program best: XKeyscore is its "widest reaching" system for developing intelligence from the Internet.

The program gives analysts the ability to search through the entire database of your information without any prior authorization — no warrant, no court clearance, no signature on a dotted line. An analyst must simply complete a simple onscreen form, and seconds later, your online history is no longer private. The agency claims that XKeyscore covers "nearly everything a typical user does on the Internet."

As The Guardian points out, this program crystallizes one of Snowden's most infamous admissions from his video interview on June 10:

"I, sitting at my desk," said Snowden, could "wiretap anyone, from you or your accountant, to a federal judge or even the president, if I had a personal email."

While United States officials denied this claim, the XKeyscore program, as the public understands it, proves Snowden's point. The law requires the NSA to obtain FISA warrants on U.S. citizens, but this is pushed aside for Americans with foreign targets — and this program gives the NSA the technology to do so. The training materials claim XKeyscore assisted in capturing 300 terrorists by 2008.

The Guardian article breaks down how the program works with each activity, from email monitoring to chats and browsing history, and includes screenshots from the training materials.

The Guardian reached out to the NSA for comment prior to publication. The agency defended the program, stressing that it was only used to legally obtain information about "legitimate foreign intelligence targets in response to requirements that our leaders need for information necessary to protect our nation and its interests."

"XKeyscore is used as a part of NSA's lawful foreign signals intelligence collection system," the agency said in its response. "Allegations of widespread, unchecked analyst access to NSA collection data are simply not true. Access to XKeyscore, as well as all of NSA's analytic tools, is limited to only those personnel who require access for their assigned tasks ... .

It's a bit disconcerting that these NSA revelations have not led to a national conversation on national security and the intelligence community in the United States. Americans have long been in the dark when it comes to how the intelligence community operates, and quite frankly, I think they want to remain ignorant to this. Intelligence is dirty, messy, and often times seems unethical. It's been like this for a long time, and I don't see any major changes happening in the future.

100% truth. Hopefully one day ninjahood will realize that the Republican party wants nothing to do with him as they have NOTHING in common with him. I just hope he realizes this before it's too late. He's going to have to smarten up one way or another.

SHARE THIS

A A A (resize font)

It's a bit disconcerting that these NSA revelations have not led to a national conversation on national security and the intelligence community in the United States. Americans have long been in the dark when it comes to how the intelligence community operates, and quite frankly, I think they want to remain ignorant to this. Intelligence is dirty, messy, and often times seems unethical. It's been like this for a long time, and I don't see any major changes happening in the future.

Its a nation of reality TV, instagram zombies.. What

You expect?

100% truth. Hopefully one day ninjahood will realize that the Republican party wants nothing to do with him as they have NOTHING in common with him. I just hope he realizes this before it's too late. He's going to have to smarten up one way or another.

Im a independent unlike certain Al sharpton jock

Strap charlatans...

I don't think Americans are ignorant to it, its just the media isn't allowing the discussion to happen. They are more concern about snowden's whereabouts than the actual problem of the NSA collection of data and phone calls.

Everyday there's a new story about how the government straight up lied on what they know, but very few media outlets are actually having a discussion about it. They are more concern on "where's snowden" update. Then you have talking heads calling these guys "traitors" but not actually addressing the content of what's being exposed.

Strap charlatans...
Are you still playing that "I'm a dependent" game??  Also, it should be "an" independent, not a independent.  I don't want the Republicans that your trying to gain favor with laughing at if you were to spell that out in front of them.   

Strap charlatans...

Are you still playing that "I'm a dependent" game??  Also, it should be "an" independent, not a independent.  I don't want the Republicans that your trying to gain favor with laughing at if you were to spell that out in front of them.   

What part of im a independent i dont care about

Criticizing da President because of his piss poor

Jobs record you dont understand? unlike da leftist political hack that you

Are.

Last edited:
What does this have to with this thread? Take this

**** to da trayvon martin joint...

& for da record i said i learned on Racism FROM text

Books, not real life, cuz dont experience it.
Maybe he brought it up to point out that you are a trailer park republican, at least that's what almost everyone here believes.

Strap charlatans...
What part of im a independent i dont care about

Criticizing da President because of his piss poor

Jobs record
you dont understand? unlike da leftist political hack that you

Are.
Do you yourself have a job currently ninjahood??

Back
Top Bottom